What golf stuff did you buy today?

Secret Santa stuff purchased..

Sent another link to my wife for a golf bag I’d been pondering. She bit! :ROFLMAO: This one I can have until Christmas. They don’t ship until December anyhow.

Cover
9172031F-65EB-44ED-9D0A-8633CBA543F4.jpeg

Not golf item per se but technically I will be using this new RV to travel and play golf in many many states.Starting in North Carolina next week.
cd6384685a1e728a3ed0ff9d06df38f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Bought for my wife for Christmas (shhhh....surprise) a Ocoopa hand warmer.

Gave a buddy my old birdie ball mat since it doesn't fit in my office anymore - so I ordered the Perfect Practice putting mat this morning. I like the automatic return and the smaller hole to practice on. Should be nice for working from home this winter.

Grabbed a preorder of the new Cobra putter today! The writeup here got me really intrigued and I thought I'd give it a shot. Thanks @Jman, all your fault :sneaky:

Bought last week but arrived today. After 2 years, I’ve finally mounted my ace ball!
826824C8-36C2-49AC-BFC7-A875CAA15F39.jpeg

Bucket of balls at the range

Had a gift card to the local golf store. Bought 3 dozen Srixon Q-Star Tour Tour Yellow golf balls. Only paid $30 out of pocket!
A0B960C2-D167-44E4-B766-518D46FC3576.jpeg

F3398F90-526E-41FF-8CDD-FBD6FB5888BD.jpeg
Blacked out, bought a putter. What happened?!

Some more golf balls and Secret Santa stuff

Picked up a set of “Very good condition” Ping IE1 irons from global golf to play around with.

At the 2019 TaylorMade THP Event, we received a great haul of swag. Not to be overlooked was the tour issued golf towel. Someone swiped mine over the past few weeks so I bought 2 off their website. I have owned a **** ton of golf towels and this is an absolute winner. Happy to have it back in the bag. Sorry for the salty language.

20201119_231158.jpg
😢😢

And yes, I got the seat. I HAVE DOWNTIME OUT THERE, OKAY???

I bet the wife will even make me a cushion for it...:p

I'll look. Thanks. Does it still collapse the same with it on?
Yes nothing changes, still folds the same way. Changes the center of gravity a bit and makes it push easier. Gets the bag a bit more upright, definitley worth it.

View attachment 8974967
😢😢

And yes, I got the seat. I HAVE DOWNTIME OUT THERE, OKAY???

I bet the wife will even make me a cushion for it...:p

Seat was critical for me this year. With all the people golfing due to the 'rona I had plenty of opportunities to use it!

Yes nothing changes, still folds the same way. Changes the center of gravity a bit and makes it push easier. Gets the bag a bit more upright, definitley worth it.

The tour bag kit may not be as important for the model 4.0, as it has an adjustable upper saddle.

The tour bag kit may not be as important for the model 4.0, as it has an adjustable upper saddle.

I like they improved that on the newer model. (y)

UPS just delivered my Odyssey Stroke Lab R-Ball putter and am expecting an Epic Flash 9-wood to be delivered early next week. Once my Ping G710s arrive, my bag for 2021 is complete:D. Now I just have to sit and look at it until next year :(.

Bought a new-to-me Srixon Z U85 in 18* with a stock Recoil shaft! With the way my iron game has been going, I'm hoping to compare this next year to my 5W and have options for when it's windy.

Back