Guilty Pleasure: Movies

Titanic
Pitch Perfect
Love Actually
Nice! Glad I am not the only one who loved Pitch Perfect. Adam Devine's story of his audition is pretty funny.

Hunt for Red October
Any Disney sports inspired movie, especially all Mighty Ducks
A couple really old from my past, Swiss Family Robinson and Flight of the Navigator

Smokey and the Bandit. My aunt took me to see that when I was probably 10 or 12 and it was definitely inappropriate.

Most Will Ferrell movies. Talladega Nights, Step Brothers, Kicking and Screaming, Wedding Crashers (his small role is great).

Blue Streak
Rookie of the Year
Vegas Vacation
Little Giants
Liar Liar

Man of the house
Easy A
The replacements
Wildcats
Unnecessary Roughness

Pitch Perfect
Grown Ups

Tangled, Frozen, Big Hero 6, Wreck it Ralph.

The newer generation of "animated" Disney movies. I have watched them with my kids and they are really fun and enjoyable.

I watched Pillow Talk again yesterday but mainly to introduce it to my wife. She loved it. I really like it's easy charm and also the style of those days. The clothes are so cool and also the buildings and interiors.

Top Gun
Tin Cup
Anchor Man
Young Guns

EuroTrip
Saving Silverman

Yeah all the newer animated Disney and Pixar films for sure with the kids. For me personally, King Pin, The Big Lebowski, Maverick. There are others in sure but those come to mind immediately.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Guilty Pleasures -- In college, it was Animal House, Rocky Horror, Monty Python. Right after college, early Steven Segal, Van Damme, Chuck Norris -the last 3 were bad movies but you had action and voila, guilty pleasures.

These are not Guilty Pleasures:

Pitch Perfect, Sideways, Gladiator, Potter, Lord of the Rings

Recently, it's Midnight in Paris, any Mission Impossible, Spy Game, recent Bond Movies, and some chick flicks (getting older). One chick flick movie to watch is Definitely, Maybe - Ryan Reynolds and several hot women with a good story and high brow humor.

Last edited:
Over the Top

Kickboxer

Predator

Smokey and the Bandit

I won't call it a guilty pleasure, but just watched "Battleship" for the first time. Movie was absolutely absurd, but I kinda enjoyed as long as you don't think about it too much.

Forest Gump

Most Adam Sandler movies.
Shawshank
Twister

A guilty pleasure is The Proposal. My Wife watches this every single time it comes on and I always find myself watching it with her.

Back