Make a Prediction on your ‘21 Driver

Something tells me the new Cobra RAD Speed will be in the bag 😉

Callaway Big Bertha B21! Will try the Hogan GS53Max though.

Most likely the B21.

If Callaway makes a driver that won't go left for me it gets first shot. Outside of that I have a feeling the Ping G425 may make the bag but I'm also pretty interested in the TSi lineup and the new Cobra offering.

G425 Max

No plans to move away from the Mav Max.

Don't have any 2021 plans other than dial the driver swing in better. In my case, it isn't the driver, but the guy using it. I have about 4 drivers and can pretty much hit all of them the same with good days and bad days.

i don't see moving from the EXS220...my game doesn't warrant a driver upgrade at this point.

Keeping the same!

Probably g425 line or Ill give Cobra another fair shake. As always I will keep an eye on what Cally and TM do.

2021... I don’t know - I’d like to try the new Callaway, Cobra and the new Ping. No idea what I’ll game next year!

Oh sheesh.

I mentally have four candidates.

TEE EXS Pro retains....or....

New Cobra

New Titleist

New Callaway SZ

I've gotten along with Callaway and Ping Drivers and it's been a long purchase drought (for me) between drivers - 2017. I will probably end up with the

Callaway - the new '21, or

Ping 425 Max

And I'm sure Tour Edge will introduce a new driver - I'll try it.

I think TSi3 is my driver for '21. First ever Titleist Driver in the bag.

Probably going to stick with Mavrik driver. Unless Cobra or TM puts something out that peaks my interest.

I will be sticking with my TSI2 for the foreseeable future. I am really liking the results I am getting.

I think the most likely to be in the bag is my current driver, Cobra F9 (Morgan Cup edition!). I have been hitting it really well, better than any previous driver that is for sure.

I do plan on doing some testing early in '21 to see if there is anything better for me. I expect to test all the major releases, but I will probably favor the Ping 425 and Cobra RAD out of the gate. I have never got a long well with Callaway drivers for some reason, and Titleist woods gave me nightmares about 15 years ago. I haven't gotten over that yet!
PTSD is real. 😂

Will be my TS2, not planning on changing it any time soon

Something tells me the new Cobra RAD Speed will be in the bag 😉
Yeah, you are pretty much tenured into your position in the Morgan Cup. LOL

Callaway B21 will remain in my bag for all of 2021. Did all the testing I could on several different driver makes and models this year. The B21 is THE ONE for me.

Already ordered it.

It was between the new hogan, and the speedzone xtreme.

Went with the cobra. Pretty stoked.

Mavrik Max will stay in the bag for me.

Unless something changes dramatically, like an influx of cash or abundance of free time, I will be sticking with my reliable XR16 with its silly long shaft in it lol.

My current driver: Custom Mavrik with Ventus Blue shaft. I will definitely hit a few others. Epic Speed will get a shot. I’ve always got along with Ping drivers, so I’m sure I’ll hit the G425 Max. And I love the look of the TSi line. I’d be surprised if any of these replaced the Mav, though.

Back