NOW OPEN: The 2020 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange!

Wow absolutely awesome job Santas!

Man everything so far has been just awesome!

Patiently waiting for next week maybe? I'd post a giphy but... naw.:ROFLMAO:

I came home just a little while ago to find that THP Santa had delivered a package! Santa did some solid research for sure. Thank you so much!!! It's definitely a home run! A Puma Soundchuck speaker that will be put in to use tomorrow, 2 sleeves of Tour B RXS, a sleeve of Bridgestone test balls (which I for some reason referred to as mystery balls in the video) and a awesome Grandaddy Truvis. Thanks again THP Santa!!!

The way your face lit up when you pulled out that Grandaddy Truvis shows what this is all about - we're all still kids at heart.

Big thanks out to my secret santa! Some grips, tees, balls and a really cool ball marker. I already put the ball marker in place today, it’s also a fidget spinner that keeps me focused reading putts!

a04c2832aadb43c12be179c530b75177.jpg

Those Lamkin grips are really solid. Had them on my wedges for about a year and really liked them.

Well my Secret Santa must have sprinkled a little Christmas Magic in the box he sent. It was a cool 54 today so I layered up with my new Puma Cloudspun, threw some monogrammed balls into my bag and eased my new Packer head cover onto my driver. Met up with some friends for 9 holes. Result - I shot a 49, my personal best! I don't know what Secret Santa sprinkled into the box but - Please sir, can I have some more?

Came home from a few errands today and wife is giving me the stink eye asking what club did I order now? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Club sized box waiting to be opened on the counter.

My secret santa did amazing!!!
Everything is perfect and goes with my Clicgear cart :cool:(y)
Thank you so much Santa!!

Clicgear Umbrella
Clicgear umbrella holder
Clicgear wall hanger
2 sleeves of Z Stars

All of this will be put into play tomorrow. Maybe not have to use the umbrella, but it will be along for the ride. 👊

6CAE6270-5E8E-4DF0-930D-49B15AFFF11E.jpeg

Love seeing the cheer being spread! Sad I was not able to participate this year, but definitely a spirit raiser to see all the joy.

I came home just a little while ago to find that THP Santa had delivered a package! Santa did some solid research for sure. Thank you so much!!! It's definitely a home run! A Puma Soundchuck speaker that will be put in to use tomorrow, 2 sleeves of Tour B RXS, a sleeve of Bridgestone test balls (which I for some reason referred to as mystery balls in the video) and a awesome Grandaddy Truvis. Thanks again THP Santa!!!

I saw the Puma speaker for the first time in the wild a month ago. So good!

just getting caught up.....awesome job everyone. those drinking glasses were amazing.

cant wait to see the final ones get revealed! another great year and kudos to Sox Fan for wrangling everyone together.

I think my son (who i videotape every year opening) is more excited than me for Santa to arrive.

This has been a ton of fun to participate and follow.

What I sent should be arriving today.. Hopefully..

This has been a ton of fun to participate and follow.

What I sent should be arriving today.. Hopefully..
And I'll also say Yea this has been fun to follow. Amazing stuff.

Been great being involved in my first xmas holiday secret santa! Many thanks to @Sox_Fan for running this entire operation and a shout out to all the secret santas you all did a great job! How many more reveals are left?

THP! It happened to me!!

I got home from work early today to study for a Microsoft certification test I'm taking tomorrow, check my front porch and notice that TH Secret Santa had paid me a visit!

Santa really knows me and everything in the box is awesome!

There was a very nice note in the box from Santa and it mentioned something for my sweet tooth. Not sure if maybe Rudolph might have made off with it or I should be looking for another box. I don't know...

US Air Force golf towel. I was in from 1988 - 1998 and I've been working with them since 2002. I don't have any USAF marked golf items as they didn't really have anything while I was in. Now, I can rock this on my bag!

Switchblade Divot repair tool with integrated ball marker with 2 different color USAF emblems. 1 side blue and the other side white. I'd been eyeing something like this for a while and there are several in my Amazon cart but I never pulled the trigger. This is going in the valuables tray on my Clicgear so I've always got it for use. It most definitely beats using a golf tee!:D

Callaway Weather Spann gloves - right now the only glove I have is my Caddy Daddy. Awesome glove but it's not really designed for all season. These are and I've got 2 of them! Sweet!!
7 different types of balls
Kirkland - 3 piece urethane. I can see how this reacts to my putter compared to some of the Bridgestones e6's I've got.

Mizuno - RB 566. I've been wanting to give Mizuno a shot and now's my chance!

Wilson Staff Duo Soft - I like these a lot and have several in my bag. Now I don't have to fear the water hazards and switch balls out before I take a swing.

Slazenger Raw Distance- Yellow ones. I've played these years ago and now I can see whether they've changed or not. Nice!

Top Flite Inertia - Dimple in Dimple tech. I haven't played Top Flites since I stopped buying their XXXXouts. I'm interested to see how these fly!

Top Flite XL distance - Never have enough distance. I'm always wanting a golf ball that flies further. Preferably, it's in the fairway!

Cut - Mystery... the box is white. I'm looking forward to seeing how these work for me.

I'm looking forward to putting all of these into play. I'm NOT looking forward to the inevitable donation of these balls to the rough, woods, water hazards, and errant trees.

Secret Santa, thank you, thank you, thank you!

SSanta.jpg

Ok. I are dubmass. As I was putting up these great glasses, I noticed there was a glass for The Open Championship and then I saw the glasses for The Masters and PGA, in addition to the US Open Championship I opened on video. Then, I saw the Masters glass had the Morgan Cup logo, the PGA glass had the Odyssey Challenge logo and the Open Championship glass had The Hackers Paradise logo. And I just thought my SS had searched my THP activity and given a lot of thought to my gifts. Holy smokes!
View attachment 8977956
View attachment 8977957
Secret Santa, I apologize for not seeing this yesterday. You really, really smashed it. I am humbled. Wow! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Those are AWESOME!

Been great being involved in my first xmas holiday secret santa! Many thanks to @Sox_Fan for running this entire operation and a shout out to all the secret santas you all did a great job! How many more reveals are left?

A pretty good amount. I have a feeling I missed a few with my tracking. Will have to go back and audit and update my records. Was honestly more concerned with making sure everyone got their gifts sent out. Only a couple of those left to go due to delays in receiving ordered items.

Well my Secret Santa must have sprinkled a little Christmas Magic in the box he sent. It was a cool 54 today so I layered up with my new Puma Cloudspun, threw some monogrammed balls into my bag and eased my new Packer head cover onto my driver. Met up with some friends for 9 holes. Result - I shot a 49, my personal best! I don't know what Secret Santa sprinkled into the box but - Please sir, can I have some more?

Congrats on the PB!

5451e5ec50f0070883992fa8ffd82d0f.jpg

An envelope arrived from my Secret Santa today, as a part 2 to the rum cake that arrived last week, with a note and a pack of Golf Gum and a divot tool/ ball marker from Estes Park Golf Course. Thanks Santa!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5451e5ec50f0070883992fa8ffd82d0f.jpg

An envelope arrived from my Secret Santa today, as a part 2 to the rum cake that arrived last week, with a note and a pack of Golf Gum and a divot tool/ ball marker from Estes Park Golf Course. Thanks Santa!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Golf gum? Energy gum? If so, cool

Came home to my gift from Secret Santa. I'll punch out more on the computer, but suffice it to say... Santa scored big!

20201207_172240.jpg

What can I say? The shirt? A guy can never have enough shirts.... especially when he has a 16 year old that dresses out of his closet! The glove? I love it. It's about 10 sizes too big, but it's the conversation piece that I need to hang off my bag. The ball markers, stickers, and other knicknacks are great. I'll rotate them out and use them often. The tees will get some range time this winter for sure. The balls are perfect. I do love the XV and this Santa was very observant because he picked out the Tour Soft for me to try after I read me asking about them. Finally, the THP beanie. I'm so glad this was included. I wear beanies often here in the OK winters and this will get plenty of use this coming season.

Thank you again, whoever you are. If you're ever in OK, the greens fees are on me (even though you're from OH)!

Just went back through the thread, which put a smile on my face numerous times, and it looks like 16 THPers are still waiting for their packages to be delivered. I believe there will be a few more gifts than that posted as a few of the SSs said they were sending additional packages beside what was already sent, received and revealed.

Still a lot of fun and excitement ahead in this thread!

Back