EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

My daughter and I threw a coin in a wishing well last week (throwwwwwback) and I was coaxing her to wish for a pony, or to see her favorite cartoon character. I was wondering what I would wish and the only thing I could think of was getting picked for the Granddaddy lol.

This is pretty damn sweet!! This gets me excited for 2021 and I believe this is a sign that 2021 will DEFINIETLY be better than 2020!!!! To be able to join this, already stellar team, team would be a great privilege and honor!!

Grand Daddy 2021 is only 52 weeks away!!!!!!

Here’s one....too freaking funny!!!!

Last edited:
Just having some Grandaddy thoughts....

1AA135CC-4D7C-4C56-99E8-1D5AE6FBA63D.jpeg

There's nothing better than seeing a Grandaddy thread pop up on a Monday!! I have been slammed with meetings all day and am finally getting a chance to catch up. I got an email from my company's Covid response team reminding me to take precautions on my flight tomorrow and that I'll have to quarantine once I return. That was my reminder to let them know that the trip was canceled and that I would not be getting on a plane for the Grandmama tomorrow.

My teammates (@Tevenor, @Muchmore18, and @xThor) were excited to take the forum along for the Grandmama and are now even more excited for this next year! We were warmly welcomed in by our new brothers @MattyD-MPLS @RealPretendPsychic and @dacatalyst41. These are quality THPers and I'm grateful to get to know them and experience this with them. We have a fun year ahead welcoming 6 more teammates who get chosen as well as working on our swings and bringing you all along for all of it!

I have read through all the past Grandaddy threads many times and will read through them dozens more between now next December. It is unreal what the amazing guys at Callaway do for those of us lucky enough to be chosen. I still cannot believe that I'm getting to experience this. Seeing the video with Al and the perfection that is the Hideaway should get everyone's hearts beating! Let's go!!

There's nothing better than seeing a Grandaddy thread pop up on a Monday!! I have been slammed with meetings all day and am finally getting a chance to catch up. I got an email from my company's Covid response team reminding me to take precautions on my flight tomorrow and that I'll have to quarantine once I return. That was my reminder to let them know that the trip was canceled and that I would not be getting on a plane for the Grandmama tomorrow.

My teammates (@Tevenor, @Muchmore18, and @xThor) were excited to take the forum along for the Grandmama and are now even more excited for this next year! We were warmly welcomed in by our new brothers @MattyD-MPLS @RealPretendPsychic and @dacatalyst41. These are quality THPers and I'm grateful to get to know them and experience this with them. We have a fun year ahead welcoming 6 more teammates who get chosen as well as working on our swings and bringing you all along for all of it!

I have read through all the past Grandaddy threads many times and will read through them dozens more between now next December. It is unreal what the amazing guys at Callaway do for those of us lucky enough to be chosen. I still cannot believe that I'm getting to experience this. Seeing the video with Al and the perfection that is the Hideaway should get everyone's hearts beating! Let's go!!

What is the best way to find the older than 2019 granddaddy threads? I never seem to come up with the correct search method

What is the best way to find the older than 2019 granddaddy threads? I never seem to come up with the correct search method

type the year and “grandaddy” in search bar and select “search titles only”

There is a link to 2019 right in post 1 by JB!

type the year and “grandaddy” in search bar and select “search titles only”

I haven’t had the best luck with this method, but I’ll try some different combos. Maybe it works better from desktop than from mobile.

There is a link to 2019 right in post 1 by JB!

Oh trust me I’ve read through that one more often than I’d like to admit lol!

I haven’t had the best luck with this method, but I’ll try some different combos. Maybe it works better from desktop than from mobile.

Oh trust me I’ve read through that one more often than I’d like to admit lol!
I think I have them all bookmarked.. Let me check and I'll post them up

Very cool.

Awesome opportunity! Thanks again!

this will never get old

D26C970D-BA3D-4CF0-99CF-363B9D47C10B.jpeg

It would probably help if you read the post! HAHA

2016 Grandaddy Live Thread
2017 Grandaddy Live Thread
2018 Grandaddy Live Thread (A certain asscap calls this one the best one!)

These may hold you over for a while!

2019: https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...019-the-grandaddy-with-callaway-golf.8910385/

2015:

I thought I had the 2014 but my link is broken. There are some fun recap threads as well from the older events.

Day dream mode activated!

Everybody loves seeing the mother effing grandaddy threads pop up! I tell you though in all sincerity it means a little something more or at least different if you've been there, knowing that you either didn't f**k it up badly enough to get it canceled or may have in some small way helped it stay alive. I'm proud of and grateful to my Grandaddy brethren who have helped keep it alive so that the next bunch of hackers can live the dream we all experienced. Long live The Grandaddy!

It makes me so happy to see this thread pop up. Can’t wait to see who fills out this team.

Back