What Are You Replacing Next?

Thinking going to 5W vs 3H...as I can't stop a 3H...maybe a higher ball flight with a 5W will stop...

I’d really like to replace my irons (callaway 19 apex pros). Had them for a bit and want a change. But, with only 11/12 clubs in the bag, I should be looking into what I am missing and fill it out. I just don’t feel like I have much of an issue in the top between the 3w and 20* hybrid. Bottom, I know I need a gap wedge. I go from pw to 54. I get by with it tomorrow the most part haha.

I’m thinking irons 6-gw.Then add 2 hybrids. A 5h replacement and a strong hybrid at about 17*

My Titleist 915 driver. Oldest club in my bag currently. I can find some nice gains with newer stuff (mostly in the off center hits of which im VERY familiar with)

I will be replacing all my clubs except putter next year. Thinking of going back to Taylormade. Love the P790 iron heads... We will see what I end up with though.

My mid-game is the weakest link, so I am looking to find a good replacement there. However, I am looking at doing a full bag fitting at Club Champion with a focus on the mid-game.

Going to treat myself to a fitting for a driver shaft and a putter.

Probably driver shaft, although it may end up being everything.
I lied, just received a Scotty Cameron Special Select Squareback and ordered an LA Golf Shafts TPZ shaft to put in it.

PXG Putter to complete the bag, if I could ever get a fitting. PXG is booked solid into Jan. at the two nearest locations.

out of curiosity what are the 3 options?

Srixon x7
cally X forged
Cally 21 Apex pros.

I am leaning hard towards srixon depending on shaft options.

Nothing unless the G425 irons are a lot better than the g400’s

I'm planning on new irons in 2021 and they will be next unless I get a new putter before then.

I think it's possible my next iron set is a current release like the i210 or 2020 P770. Anyone know if Ping will for sure release a next iteration of the i series irons or something similar in 2021???? Or should I go ahead with the i210 if that's what I want go with?

1st on list are probably new wedges, just could not get comfortable with my RTX-4’s which is weird as was gold with my RTX-3’s. Seriously looking at MD-5’s. Could be tempted by the new 2021 Apex Pros or X-Forged CB irons with MMT shafts (dreaming).

Most likely my irons. Waiting to see the new Apex offering before I decide!

I'm planning on new irons in 2021 and they will be next unless I get a new putter before then.

I think it's possible my next iron set is a current release like the i210 or 2020 P770. Anyone know if Ping will for sure release a next iteration of the i series irons or something similar in 2021???? Or should I go ahead with the i210 if that's what I want go with?

Anyone know?

My plans changed drastically Monday morning. I was buying some King Tour and new wedges this week but now it's worth the wait. Just waiting to see if Cobra has anymore releases and making sure I can make whatever date the Morgan Cup is. Suspense is killing me =)

Back