EXPERIENCE 2021 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

I think we're going to be wearing this Giphy out in the coming weeks!

Nice! Looking forward to seeing the contests and who the lucky participants are.

I got excited and thought I won :ROFLMAO::LOL::p

Then remembered I didn't signup yet 🥺😥😔

LOl, I saw your post and thought, Did i miss something????

So much goodness in the forum this week, I'm really excited going to be tough to keep up with everything.

Yep, SO much going on right now, threads are running hard and fast and even a few minutes much less hours, much is missed. But i have time t sit for a bit and work. Working from home has been great without the commute.

Able to get more done around the homestead too. some good, but the bad is I am in a boot for 6-8 weeks now due to over doing, Broken bone in my right foot. Oh well, gonna miss cold weather Golf this year....

This is going to be another great experience in 2021! Looking forward to seeing these contests and who are the lucky ones selected

Ready to see the contests and participants. This event continues to be a must enter event every time! It always steps up a level.

This will kick off right after the holidays and I have a feeling we are going to have some fun.

Surprises will be aplenty.

Yes...what a great way to extend the holiday cheer & joyfulness that will be had to close out 2020.

Just another reason to ask, "Is it 2021 yet??" 😎

This is going to be a fun one! Thanks for continuing the holiday fun!

I really loved my Shaft Up experience, this is a must signup!

There’s a lot to be excited about come January.

This one is going to be...

Surprises sound fun.. Never a dull moment on THP!!

I am so ready for this one.

Can’t wait for experience season to ramp back up!!

Looking forward to this and all it has to offer!

I am ready for some Shaft Up!!!

can't wait for the return of a year full of experiences.

Back