Kirkland Signature 3 piece urethane V2

MGoBlue

2021 Titleist Experience!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
c116dfc8f1840bdcb72ccb7504ccc2fd.jpg

Saw at my local Costco today. They also had the wedge sets which looked nice for $160/set of 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the price and the feel of those but man they spin like mad on my driver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Supposedly made by Calloway, but after they recalled that batch, I'm not interested.

Hmmmm, if it's not the OG Tour Performance Kirkland Ball that beat Titleist, I'm not interested. Still waiting for Costco to sponsor me so I can go all Kirkland from head to toe, Driver to Putter and then Chicken Bake in hand ;)
1603597476263.png1603597504101.png

I still have some of the previous version 3 piece AND the 4 piece. So it will be a while before I’ll be trying those.

About $1/ball. I'd rather lose my Wilson Ultra 500's, at 66¢/ball :ROFLMAO:

That being said: If I'm at Costco and happen to see these, I'll probably drop a box in the cart just to see how they work for me.

It'll be interesting to see what changes they made in the v2 ball and how differently it performs from the previous model.

It'll be interesting to see what changes they made in the v2 ball and how differently it performs from the previous model.

Exactly where I am at. Love the price and performance and their v1 has been my gamer all 2020.

For the price they are a great ball. As mentioned earlier they spin like crazy. I will play them this winter.

I just saw these? Anymore word on these. When are the next four piece coming out the ones Kirkland reps have said will be like the og 4 piece. Not finding much by way of google. (Google has really started to suck balls as a search engine)

I still have some of the previous version 3 piece AND the 4 piece. So it will be a while before I’ll be trying those.

WRONG. I couldn’t help myself and picked up a box. Haven’t tried them yet though.

I just saw these? Anymore word on these. When are the next four piece coming out the ones Kirkland reps have said will be like the og 4 piece. Not finding much by way of google. (Google has really started to suck balls as a search engine)
the OG 4pc is never coming back, the parts used to make it are discontinued

I have never noticed the v 2.0. I’ve been playing the 1.0 almost exclusively. I think they are great balls for the money, particularly off irons and around the green.

Would be curious to hear anybody who had played v2.0 and seen any different from the first iteration.

I played one today. It performed well and I didn’t lose it to the creek gods or the bushes. But it got scuffed up.
f235562c10efd86de8f3bee7cf85712d.jpg

the ceo of Kirkland or something said the 4 piece would be coming back in January. It’s already made the USGa regulation ball list

the ceo of Kirkland or something said the 4 piece would be coming back in January. It’s already made the USGa regulation ball list
Wasn't the original 4 piece overstock?

I'm sure there is a chance that a four piece could come back, but I do not think it's possible for the original design to return.

Wasn't the original 4 piece overstock?

I'm sure there is a chance that a four piece could come back, but I do not think it's possible for the original design to return.
I am just excited for quality golf balls at a very reasonable price. Looking at tests of golf balls they stack up extremely well against other mid to high tier golf balls.

Yeah but the OG version wont.. each version since has been crappier and crappier

Yeah but the OG version wont.. each version since has been crappier and crappier
Nothing compares against the first version. However, Costco has a reputation of providing high quality products at an affordable price I expect they will step up their game moving forward.

Nothing compares against the first version. However, Costco has a reputation of providing high quality products at an affordable price I expect they will step up their game moving forward.
The last version the covers were so bad they gave everyone refunds automatically , so at least they stood by the product in a way

The last version the covers were so bad they gave everyone refunds automatically , so at least they stood by the product in a way
I saw that and thankfully I hadn't purchased any of those. I did game Kirkland's in 2020. Will probably whittle my stack of NIB balls down over the winter and find a gamer in the spring. Might be the Kirkland again, but I am open to change.

I am just excited for quality golf balls at a very reasonable price. Looking at tests of golf balls they stack up extremely well against other mid to high tier golf balls.
I'd hit them yourself before going all in... and hit all 12, not just one one haha

Until Kirkland gets an R&D department, I'm just not that excited about it.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Back