Nashville Explosion

There's a post on FB that, if factual, is very political about that explosion. It really is politically embarrassing if true. I won't post it here because of THP's terms of use. Hopefully THPers will run into it.
There is a lot of information & possible misinformation going around, but I look at everything.

When the news first hit, and some were saying the target was “The Batman Building” (local term for the AT&T Building), my wife (who has lived in Nashville her whole life), went on & on about how the AT&T building was built to withstand an earthquake & bomb attacks.

97C2AA96-42CF-4331-A427-1038555E9D10.jpeg
As you can see the Batman Building is like 3 blocks away. But the AT&T data server building is near where the bomb went off... 🤷‍♂️.

So he set the bomb off because he didn't like 5G? He was happy with his 4G coverage? :eek:

So he set the bomb off because he didn't like 5G? He was happy with his 4G coverage? :eek:
I read that in a story as well, though the article I read said that supposedly people are calling that in on a tip hotline, so YMMV.

I'm not sure how live a feed I am seeing, but they have a box truck cordoned off and are looking it over using the bomb robot in Lebanon.

You've got to wonder what goes on in the mind of someone who does this? Does it make their miserable life any better?

You've got to wonder what goes on in the mind of someone who does this? Does it make their miserable life any better?
Nihilists.

Protip: Don't read the response comments. Egads, Twitter is an intellectual wasteland.
Honestly I can’t really blame the conspiracy theorists out there since governments and people of power have proven themselves to be not so trustworthy time and time again.

Well, whether better or worse, he's no longer around to figure it out.

You should have read the comments of the live feed of the box truck that turned out to be nothing. People are savages.
The internet is a wonderful thing because everybody has a voice. The internet is simultaneously a terrible thing because everybody has a voice.

The guy who died was the bomber in Nashville.

All wrapped up with a pretty bow. Case closed.

The guy who died was the bomber in Nashville.

All wrapped up with a pretty bow. Case closed.
That simple, huh?

:unsure:

this one feels like an episode of x files. or 24. or fringe.

this one feels like an episode of x files. or 24. or fringe.
Definitely strange all around. A lot of unanswered questions still, and the whole M.O. just doesn't make sense yet.

And we have internet back.

So a 5G conspiracy theorist it sounds like. Folks watch The Social Dilemma and do an honest assessment of the the believes you have because "You saw it on the internet".

I'm not a conspiracy follower at all but this stinks to high heaven. This lone wolf with no family, no relatives, no back story, no records and no online presence gives 2 properties to a lady in California then blows up a phone company data storage facility that most people didn't even know existed? 🤔🤔 I don't think Oliver Stone would touch this one :ROFLMAO:

I'm not a conspiracy follower at all but this stinks to high heaven. This lone wolf with no family, no relatives, no back story, no records and no online presence gives 2 properties to a lady in California then blows up a phone company data storage facility that most people didn't even know existed? 🤔🤔 I don't think Oliver Stone would touch this one :ROFLMAO:
The real question is what was in this building ⬇️:
D1F3DC54-2693-46C7-967F-7222219DA1DE.jpeg

Back