Thank A THP Member

Thanks to @OldandStiff for letting me test out the ZX7 irons. That was fun.

Big ups to @Jman , @Canadan , @JB , @Molten and @ddec for keeping the forum well versed on equipment, gear, accessories, training aids, etc. via all of the amazing reviews!

@BigDill dude always goes out of his way to help with stuff. I feel I should owe him some lawyer fees as he got my pool done quicker than it would have been finished.

@BigDill dude always goes out of his way to help with stuff. I feel I should owe him some lawyer fees as he got my pool done quicker than it would have been finished.
Happy to help!

Thank you too @dacatalyst41 for just being you. Clayton is genuinely one of the greatest human beings I have ever met and someone I trust to talk to about anything. I'm extremely lucky to know you buddy.

@Phil75070 - The not so distant sniper with the velvet swing and love for the game and for people. Thanks for driving HOURS to play a few rounds with this hacker!
You are too kind. @dacatalyst41! I always enjoy our rounds when we get together and so look forward to our next one! And.....you are far from a hacker!

Man, there are so many I could list in here, but I will start with my first event, had no clue what I was getting myself into, especially as I had to tell people I never met that my forum name was mancest....

But I had a blast and mostly that was thanks to @pudge @Jank @Golds for being cool and hanging the whole time. Getting to go grab dinner the first night with @Sox_Fan his wife and a couple other members I don't think are on anymore, well thanks to all of you for making an internet troll feel like a real boy.

Shoutout to @ArmyGolf for all of the laughs. I've convinced this dude is the funniest guy on the forum and is as authentic and balanced as they come! Hands down. I'd drive from Louisiana to Canada and face off against the Canadian Hall Monitors or whatever they call their military just to hang out with this guy again.
Screenshot_20201229-094644_Photos.jpg

At one point I was pondering whether I should spend any more money on clubs (ok, y'all can stop laughing now) when I didn't even really yet know if I'd like the game. Several members offered to help me with an additional wedge or wedges, at little or no cost to me. Thanks for that, @FrancisD, @HarryPotter, @Jrt13, @OGputtnfool, and @AverageJoe

No sweat man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First of, a big thank you to @JB and @GolferGal for providing a fun, immersive golf community!
Gotta give a big thank you to my brother from another mother, @MichiganGripRip ! He’s a top notch guy and I appreciate his friendship!
Next, a big thank you to the 2019 Ben Hogan Experience guys... @Jrt13, @JDax, @Qwkz51, @e1iterate, @OhioGolfer, @LLIB, and @jbuck31 ! These THPers are really good dudes! We speak basically everyday and have had 1000 laughs!
Lastly, thank you to some THPers for their content and posts... @Canadan, @Jman, @ddec, @Molten, @OITW, @annsguy, @Sox_Fan, @Bernoulli, @Reframmellator, @Steve2100, @Duffer Waldorf, @KY Golfer, @hailoffire, @Carolina Dundee, @Jeff Spicoli, @Johan185, @pumbaa, @WMac19, @ttucliffhanger, @SirShives, @Snickerdog

A big thanks to @Greg Kulbick @troyefl and @mmaynard11 for playing golf at OCN a week and change ago. Was nice to see some THP'ers and have a fun, stupid day of golf on a day where I was able to play as well. No thanks at all given to @BigDill. Fun. Ruiner.
Dude it was fun...thanks for making the trip up! Always good to reminisce about good times.

Man, there are so many I could list in here, but I will start with my first event, had no clue what I was getting myself into, especially as I had to tell people I never met that my forum name was mancest....

But I had a blast and mostly that was thanks to @pudge @Jank @Golds for being cool and hanging the whole time. Getting to go grab dinner the first night with @Sox_Fan his wife and a couple other members I don't think are on anymore, well thanks to all of you for making an internet troll feel like a real boy.
I haven't been truly active on here in a while, but I remember that event like it just happened. I had such a great time and met a bunch of great people including you. That was my first event too and you did the same for me, thanks man!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

@MattyD-MPLS , thanks for the various compliments in the forum and live videos during Morgan Cup play. They did not go unnoticed.

Anonymous, thanks for the 2021 AC membership.

Thanks @Snickerdog for being a great supporter & encourager of of struggling THPers. Always a great attitude as well!

Thanks @Sean for being another good stick who frequents the Breaking 100 thread (& others like that) and offers encouragement and sage advice.

Thank you to all the THP folks that contribute and add to my ponder list!!!!! This is a really fun place to go full tilt golf nerd.

Shoutout to @Snickerdog for being an incredibly kind, thoughtful person. He VERY kindly sent me some Hideaway swag from his journey to the big show (Grandaddy). We catch up on DM every now and then.

Also a shoutout to @PapaJohick . Another great fella. We’ve played a number of times in Myrtle and I always have a good time. Looking forward to another installment in the spring!

hell ya dude! I always enjoygetting a message from you and hoping it’s that time of year when you’re in town haha.

until next time😁.Merry Christmas and happy new year.

Back