It smells nice, but yeah that’s honestly where it ends for me. More for everyone else right?
Not anymore, poor thper got his dreams dashed

@MWard if you had to pick between Jaeger or Goldschlager what would you pick?

God literally neither. I was at a party in college where I just wasn’t in a drinking mood that night, but everyone else was and they were gettin after it hard on both of those. The smell of those two after cleanup, oh god. Never had either one since.

@checkered remember play Lake Padden in the pouring rain? Man it doesn't get any better than that haha!

Have you ever mixed cinnamon and sugar and put it on buttered toast @MWard? It's actually really good.

I used to eat it as a kid a lot.

Probably is, but I don’t do a lot of sweets so that isn’t super appealing to me

Have you ever mixed cinnamon and sugar and put it on buttered toast @MWard? It's actually really good.

Anybody that doesn’t like cinnamon toast might be a serial killer

yeah I think so. At least that's who I thought told me the story.

Am I wrong @MWard?

I’m fine man, just sitting here. This mess is starting to give me ear pain, so at least that’s not a Covid thing. Small victories?

I’m fine man, just sitting here. This mess is starting to give me ear pain, so at least that’s not a Covid thing. Small victories?

the cure for ear pain is @MWard

That brings back a lot of memories. I was so so happy when we did that when I was a kid. I may have to revisit that soon.

That brings back a lot of memories. I was so so happy when we did that when I was a kid. I may have to revisit that soon.
I was thinking the same. Surprised @MWard didn't feel the same way.

Back