Favorite wing sauces?

Honey BBQ or Sweet Thai Chili on grilled wings

I actually don't like sauce on wings. I like them dry rubbed.

No. Up here you take what you get and you love it.

I bet there is nobody else in the world that can say they designed a wing golf ball though.

I bet there is nobody else in the world that can say they designed a wing golf ball though.
This is probably true. Insanity has its perks haha.
See @dacatalyst41? Haha and now go farther North. The answer is usually “yes, we have wings today.”
Exactly. Meat is simply a yes or no thing up here - no time to get all choosy.

Like others mentioning bww. Asian zing is a winner. There’s a place around here that has something similar and it’s awesome so any Asian styled sauce that has some hit to it.
I like habanero ones that I footage a sweetness.
Lastly there’s a sauce around here that does cheddars jalapeño. It’s basically a nacho cheese type sauce with jalapeños on it haha. It’s good.

Does the honey add a sweetness as well?

That sounds like a nice recipe actually. I would think the honey would add a little sweetness, but with that much Frank's... Probably not all that noticeable.

This is exactly right, it adds a tiny hint of sweetness, but really it just mellow's out the heat from the franks, just helps to balance out the sauce. Start with a little honey and just add it to taste.

Places will actually do that?! I thought it was only in my dreams!! Does @GolferGal know about this too?!

Yes, and if it's ever an option somewhere I always order just the flats.

Store bought - WingStop Garlic Parm and BWW Mango Habanero. At home, I’ll mix medium and hot to hit the spot.

Bang bang wings are pretty good, too.

Hot or extra hot Buffalo

Buffalo hot or level 3 of 5.

Used to eat them hotter but as I get older it’s not worth it

And Canada is usually so accommodating...

I think of all places I have eaten wings, Buffalo Wild Wings has the best sauces.

I do love a sweet hot sauce.

Spicey Garlic, Honey BBQ, or straight Medium with some Ranch

Spicy garlic!

This is exactly right, it adds a tiny hint of sweetness, but really it just mellow's out the heat from the franks, just helps to balance out the sauce. Start with a little honey and just add it to taste.

Yes, and if it's ever an option somewhere I always order just the flats.
An all flats wing platter just sounds so good!

Honey BBQ dipped in blue cheese... yummmmmm

Jerk
Lemon Pepper
Salt & Pepper
Honey Garlic
Garlic Parm
Hot & Honey

An all flats wing platter just sounds so good!

You can get all flats or all drums at most wing places. Even Buffalo Wild Wings, just have to ask for it and maybe pay a bit of a fee for it, but they will do it typically

Here's one of our favorite home made sauces for wings (amts approx - i never really measure)

1/2 C sugar
1/2 C rice vinegar
1/4 C water
3 T fish sauce
2 T cooking sherry
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 T red pepper flakes

Bring the above to a slow boil and thicken with

1 1/2 T cornstarch in 4 T water

I'm not going hot. I can eat my Garlic Parmesan wings all day and watch you guys use the restroom.

Back