What does this logo mean to you?

Logs of lippers available cheap

No idea

not a thing never seen it

Naturally, I know now what the logo is for, but prior never saw it before.

And I lived in Texas for a year back in 95.

Pecan pie kolaches. Brisket and egg breakfast tacos. Turkey jerky. Clean touch fee pee stop.

Nothing.

Yeah nothing to me as well...

I’ve seen this logo before on road trips but never stopped there. Looks like I’ve been road tripping wrong my whole life!

I guess from the replies it’s an all in one gas stop. Never have seen one

Buc-ee's must be a back east thing. Out here it's either Love's or Pilot.
I don't think it is a SE thing because I have been all over the SE and never seen it.

Buc-ee's started in Texas, it's actually a great startup story. Soon after you cross into the state you'll see a billboard letting you know how far to travel to get to the closest one.

Bottom line, regardless if you love it or hate it, when you see one you need to stop there; at least for the gas because it'll probably be the cheapest in the area.

I love Buck-ees! @JB there is a Buck-ees being built next to the Volusia/Daytona outlet mall. Going to be the perfect stop before getting to Hammock Beach.

No clue

I love Buck-ees! @JB there is a Buck-ees being built next to the Volusia/Daytona outlet mall. Going to be the perfect stop before getting to Hammock Beach.

Yes sir. And one just North of there too.

Clean bathrooms, or so I've heard; I've never stopped at one.

Best gas station bathrooms ever.

Also a $50 plus jerky purchase

Some overrated Ohio State logo

A hunnert' pumps, no waiting!

Bucees. They ain't from around here... but they're growing

It's kind of like with WaWa. The first time I saw one I was like "what's a WaWa?":unsure: They're a regional thing mostly.
A new 7-11 just opened in my area. They were gone for years.
And Am/Pm Minimarkets... are a west coast thing.
Here we have Lil' Crickets... and speedways... and Pilots... and Scotsmans... and Circle Ks... and Murphy's Express... and others.

Back