Dan probably taking a well deserved day off

Hey @tanker337 are you going to be able to join the AZ THP league this year? Our first event is at Verrado in January.
@mtbloco My son's game that Saturday will probably get cancelled, but for now I'm out. I might be a last minute replacement if anyone has to cancel though!

@mtbloco My son's game that Saturday will probably get cancelled, but for now I'm out. I might be a last minute replacement if anyone has to cancel though!
I'll tag @tucsoncacti so he knows. Hope you can make it. Currently there is one open slot.

Taking the morning/afternoon to spend time with the little monster as they have been gone for a few days.

Don't worry friends, I'll be back strong again this evening. I'm glad you miss me though.
As Well You should, #Family

Taking the morning/afternoon to spend time with the little monster as they have been gone for a few days.

Don't worry friends, I'll be back strong again this evening. I'm glad you miss me though.
I knew you had it in you!

@zbeekner4, the team's young buck, I strive to someday achieve your level of fitness and powerful swing. It's been fun to follow your life changes, and I hope we can reconnect in 2021!
With your level of dedication and hard work to get ever better at this game, you’re going to surpass me and start breaking par!

2020 was a strange year for all of us but my only wish for 2021 is that you and I get a round in together. Somehow, somewhere, someway! :)

@clarkgriswold, my Harvey-Specter looking brother, thank you for also being a work-in-progress golf-wise, unlike the rest of our single-digit handicap team. We for sure get more bang for our buck each round.

But also Rodgers > Brady

Some of us have to represent the average joe.

1609645195672.gif

Are we still tagging @MWard ?

Good times for sure. How about when we played North Bellingham in that ridiculous wind? That was pretty nutty. We've had some fun rounds.

Miss teeing it up with @checkered @ArmyGolf @6ixOhFore and the whole PNW crew! We will share the course again sometime, mark my words.

Was @MWard tagged enough in this thread yet?

Hey dawg I heard you like tagging @MWard

Back