I would eat the McRib and Chinese Spam with Oreo cookie sandwiches from McDonalds before buying / using this Murse.
I want to see a video of you eating that stuff!

I would eat the McRib and Chinese Spam with Oreo cookie sandwiches from McDonalds before buying / using this Murse.

Wait are we supposed to not enjoy the McRib?

This is definitely a bank pouch or a makeup pouch...one or the other. And that insight comes from previously working for Chase bank and from being married. Now who signed off on this???

This is definitely a bank pouch or a makeup pouch...one or the other. And that insight comes from previously working for Chase bank and from being married. Now who signed off on this???

Reminds me of the bags the Old Heads from the neighborhood used to carry around.

Makeup pouch! That's a new one I hadn't heard yet!

That is the ugliest thing I've seen in quite some time.

There are a couple jack the donkey pouches also.

...This Scotty bag has no place on a course unless you are someone like MIchael Jordan and betting six figures on the golf course on a regular basis. I’m sure he’s figured out a better solution. :p
You know MJ would go more Alpha than that, he probably walks around sporting a fat roll of bills in his pocket so everybody can see it!

You know MJ would go more Alpha than that, he probably walks around sporting a fat roll of bills in his pocket so everybody can see it!
Pretty sure I read he keeps 100k in the bag at all times

I use a lot of cash all the time at work, i buy 3 to 5 cars a day off Facebook or driving around I use a cash bag all the time. Wouldn’t need it for golf but I do see the uses for it.

are these already sold out on the SC site and commanding $800?

with all the man purses in fashion to make fun of how is a cash bag now a murse?

Between my bank **** and personal cash in daily life & my cash/stuff I bring to the course, its perfect to have one bag to put in your golfbag pocket.

make fun of a Dior saddlebag or other man bags that have taken over fashion

To hell with that, we can make fun of them all! Lol.

I think I know what Dior is and 99% of what I wear I buy during Budget Golfs summer clearance.

Usually prior years pants and shirts for $10-20 a pair.

Can’t do it. That’s why wallets were invented. They’ll carry a surprising amount of cash and cards. More than I’d ever need.

I have a couple this size, but it is actually for holding scorecards/envelopes/cash when I run tournaments. I keep one for registration and another for skins money. I used to use one in my golf bag but found it wasn't super useful, but for the current use it is about perfect.

I respect your purse, but only because your username is mancest.

I felt dirty just typing that.

To hell with that, we can make fun of them all! Lol.

I think I know what Dior is and 99% of what I wear I buy during Budget Golfs summer clearance.

Usually prior years pants and shirts for $10-20 a pair.

Can’t do it. That’s why wallets were invented. They’ll carry a surprising amount of cash and cards. More than I’d ever need.

you once again compared it to a wallet.... might as well compare its to a suitcase

and FWIW I don't carry a wallet

Back