TEASER The Data Experience is Coming

What internet golfer doesn't love them some data?? This will likely be a hot ticket for sure

Amazing idea, Not only being able to see your data, but being able to see it, have it explained to you and what effects the date up or down, I have so many questions

I'd probably get my feelings hurt when I saw the actual numbers on my game, but it'd sure be fun.

Who doesn't love some data?!?!?

For anyone that doesn't know, including myself, what kind of data does one go through in this kind of experience?

This sounds so cool!

This is my kind of event.

disappointed to see it not happen last year. However, it looks like it could be a blast!

Amazing idea, Not only being able to see your data, but being able to see it, have it explained to you and what effects the date up or down, I have so many questions
Yes, indeed! A mind-blowing, and maybe ego bruising, experience.

Great concept for an event! I have not jumped on the data bandwagon yet, but I think that is because I really don't like messing with any tech while I am on the course, but I catch myself wanting to dive into it more every year.

For anyone that doesn't know, including myself, what kind of data does one go through in this kind of experience?

Great thread on Shot Scope's current product as well as full reviews on the home page that might help break that down.

Great concept for an event! I have not jumped on the data bandwagon yet, but I think that is because I really don't like messing with any tech while I am on the course, but I catch myself wanting to dive into it more every year.
I'm the same way about technology on the course but, this is as simple as wearing a watch. Once I got over that hurdle it was great! :)

That sounds crazy! Terrifying, but crazy....!

This was planned for 2020, but unfortunately was not able to take place due to travel restrictions. This year, we are excited to announce the Data Experience is coming and it is going to be incredible.

A small group of forum members (Albatross Club Members) will head to a golf resort and play some golf and then have their data broken down for them and a whole ton of fun.

Of course there is a lot more and it is only possible from a company like Shot Scope.

Stay tuned for more details.

This sounds really cool. Excited to learn more.

This one should be cool to follow. I love learning more about data and what we can learn from it.

Straight 🔥

Another great opportunity for THPers!

I'm the same way about technology on the course but, this is as simple as wearing a watch. Once I got over that hurdle it was great! :)
If anything was as simple as that then I would be up for it. I just could not Arccos to work without having to modify shots or add shots that weren't detected.

What a great idea for an experience, really looking forward to hearing more info on this one.

Oh shnap this will be hella rad!!!

Oooh!! Love me some data!!

This one is so interesting, because it is not equipment brand specific. Anyone would be very lucky to participate in this experience.

Back