What push cart to buy? Clicgear or ???

I have a bag boy triswivel and love it. Folds up small enough. Easy to push. Easy to turn the swivel in and off. Has held up great over the past 5-7 years

If you've got a Costco membership, check out the CaddyTech they sell. It's half or less the price of a clicgear and is a great cart.

1000% - that is what I did - love it - plus it came with an umbrella holder, built in cooler, and accessory net

Clicgear 4.0+ is on the way thanks to our friends at Budget Golf. I sent an email inquiring when they might get some back in stock. Lisa B. in customer service found me one in the warehouse although they showed to be sold out. It was the exact color I wanted and the THP discount worked on top of all that. Excellent customer service and a great deal from the folks at Budget Golf.

Clicgear 4.0+ is on the way thanks to our friends at Budget Golf. I sent an email inquiring when they might get some back in stock. Lisa B. in customer service found me one in the warehouse although they showed to be sold out. It was the exact color I wanted and the THP discount worked on top of all that. Excellent customer service and a great deal from the folks at Budget Golf.
Awesome!!!!

budget golf rules!

Congrats @badolds! The BG team is amazing.

If you've got a Costco membership, check out the CaddyTech they sell. It's half or less the price of a clicgear and is a great cart.
A few additional thoughts on the Costco CaddyTech carts...

...They come in both a 3-wheel and 4-wheel version. Generally, 3-wheel is easier to turn, but less stable. In the case of CaddyTech this seems to be even more so. Many owners comment about the difficulty in turning the 4-wheel version. Basically, you have to lift or push down on the handle to get it on 2-wheels to turn it. Other important repeat comments from reviewers:
- The cup holder is too small
- Long term reliability is an issue, especially with the brake system. Many reports of failures after 1-3 years of use.

Now if you use the cart a handful of times a year, it may be a long time before you see something break. But if you plan to walk 25+ times a year you may want to look elsewhere.

Oh, and like a lot of push carts, Costco is currently sold out and has stopped taking orders for them.

I’ve had my ClicGear 3.0 for close to 10 years. I haven’t used it much the last few years as my home course is riding carts only, but got some use out of it before that and still the very occasional round. I like how sturdy and balanced it is, and also how compact it is for storage. I use a C-130 bag and it fits on it securely. I wish I got to use it more, but it’s well worth the investment.

Back