Photo Heavy Let’s See Your Best Friend

Campbell Toe

AKA Campbell Toe
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Let’s see those pics of your pets. Whether you consider them your kids or just your dog/cat. Pets are a huge part of our lives and I think it’s time to show them off.

This is Sophie. She is ten. After going many years without a dog once I got married as my wife was not a huge dog lover, she surprised me by bringing her home as a puppy. Best decision she ever made next to marrying me.

A6EA2631-718E-4853-BDFE-65DBF7FF5C43.jpeg

How about both of my best friends, my wife of nearly 42 years, and my current "Best Dog I've Ever Had" Kai. Kai is almost 10 years old, and unfortunately has had some serious health problems the last year and a half or so. We are struggling with a really low period right now, but are hopeful to see another rebound soon.

Kai_03s.jpg

Waiting til I retire to get my next dog but I think about my past dogs it seems like everyday.😥
Currently stuck with my daughters stupid cat who is actually pretty dog like, I take her for walks outside and we even play fetch with her ball.😋
20190703_182529.jpg

Waiting til I retire to get my next dog but I think about my past dogs it seems like everyday.😥
Currently stuck with my daughters stupid cat who is actually pretty dog like, I take her for walks outside and we even play fetch with her ball.😋
View attachment 8988171
Is that cat tethered to a rock? :ROFLMAO:

Last year we fostered this Belgian Malinois (Mal-in-wah) for the DoD, this was Wabash (Bashie). As a puppy raiser for the DoD we raise them from 6wks to 6mo. They then go into training to be military working dogs.

This week will take possession of a Lab. We'll raise him for a year and a half before he goes into training to be a Seeing Eye Dog for the blind.

We don't have pets of our own but we take pride in puppy raising for a good cause.
IMG_1978.JPG

Me and my hairy son, Sir Louie Rupert.
He has found his happy place of being in a ‘Joey pouch’ with me. Usually trying to climb into a sweatshirt or something, I’ve started wearing a robe so he can jump in and take a nap.

He is also my favorite coworker right now, since I work from home.

9A355577-C9F1-4B84-A427-EA8EC32E09B4.jpeg

Last year we fostered this Belgian Malinois (Mal-in-wah) for the DoD, this was Wabash (Bashie). As a puppy raiser for the DoD we raise them from 6wks to 6mo. They then go into training to be military working dogs.

This week will take possession of a Lab. We'll raise him for a year and a half before he goes into training to be a Seeing Eye Dog for the blind.

We don't have pets of our own but we take pride in puppy raising for a good cause.
6 weeks to 6 months is a fun time for a Malinois eh?! I'll find a photo of our girl and post it up here...

The family; taken a couple weeks ago. Belgian Malinois, Alaskan Husky, and a Husky/Pointer cross.

tempImagePxfP0Z.jpg

Don't have a very recent pic but this is our Shiloh Shepherd, Foley.

He's 11.5 years old now, about 7 in this pic. Looks the same, still quite young looking, just some gray under his mouth.

105 lbs of youthful energy unfortunately blunted by a recent diagnosis of Degenerative Myelopathy. Still happy as all heck, though.

The Shiloh's temperament is not unlike the typical Golden or Lab. Just with Sheperd presence and capability.

ede1f3d638cf83496e7f0a0d53519bf7.jpg

We have two Scottish Terriers named Duncan (9) and Murphy (8).

IMG_2371.jpg

IMG_3001.JPG

This was my best buddy Wyoming, waiting for me to stop working.
C7CB8C78-8AB2-464A-B22A-49B2B5011ACD.jpeg

Now we have a pair of 10 month old puppies and 2 cats.
1610661097293.jpeg
1610661272987.jpeg

Romeo & Jewels chilling here. We went to pick him up and I came home with hi sister also! They are almost 14 and Romeo is diabetic. I had to learn to give him his shots of insulin. It was a process but we have a pretty good system now. They have loved me working form home for so long.
pups.jpg

0E6F5909-FDF9-4133-87AA-1586DBAA37B9.jpeg

These are my two Goofballs.

Back