The One Brand You Aways Come Back To

Campbell Toe

AKA Campbell Toe
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
What’s that one brand you always seem to have in your bag? Maybe you play a mixed set of clubs from different OEMs, but always have one particular brand that you count on.

For me, it’s got to be Callaway. I have never had a complete bag of just one brand. I like to try all the different companies out, however there is always something from Callaway in there. Right now it’s Jaws wedges and Super Hybrids.

What about you

For me it was Ping for many years, but Callaway has won me over. "Always" is a strong word because things are subject to change, but Callaway would have to give me a pretty good (bad) reason not to bag their equipment in the future. I'm not sure anything will ever get the PM Grind wedge out of my bag.

While I have never had a bag of one OEM until last year, I still go back to Cleveland/Srixon since trying them.
I can see always having some Callaway/Toulon in the bag though.

Callaway for me as well. Honorable mention for PING and Cobra, as those three are generally my homer OEMs.

For woods it is Callaway. I bought the first Big Bertha before almost anyone knew what it or Callaway was and have had most of their drivers since. For irons and wedges it’s Cleveland/Srixon that I’ve developed a bias towards these last 5 years and I’ll likely be playing them for at least another 5 years. Famous last words. :)

Callaway. I’ve had some mixed bags over the years but there has always been something Callaway/Odyssey in my bag. My second most popular OEM would probably be Cleveland/Srixon.

Titleist...I can always count on at least having one club in the bag. As for balls, no matter what I'm currently preferring, there's always going to be some ProV1s or X in the bag.

Ping would be it for me.

Cobra. I keep trying other things, but always end up with cobra in some form or fashion. This year will be wedges, hybrid, and irons.

Callaway clubs keep ending up in my bag time and time again.

Ping for clubs
Srixon Z-XV for golf balls

You will always find something Callaway in my bag

I guess it would be Taylor Made. I played Taylor Made woods for years, starting with the bubble shaft up until the R11. That got ditched in 2016 and I had 2 years with no TM products until I ended up with the P790’s in my bag.

Up until 2018 I always had mixed bags and I don't think there was a company that met the criteria. Since then its Callaway.

I can always fall in love with a Callaway driver.

I’ve always had a Callaway wood in the bag and an Odyssey putter.

I always end up back with taylormade. I will stray and pickup a new driver play it and then end up with a TM driver back in the bag

Callaway for me , been in my bag more then other companies. Titleist gets an honourable mention

Like the masses it's Callaway for me, especially drivers, wedges and putter (love the 2-ball). I've switched to OL irons and love them. Maybe my dream will come true one day and they will come out with some as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Until the Morgan Cup, I had a mixed bag with the most recent and most often changes being Callaway drivers and various hybrids. Before that, from 1993-2018, it would be Titleist.

Cleveland Golf for me, 100%.

I always get back to them for putters and wedges, no matter how many times I stray, I end up back with Cleveland.

Not sure I really have a "go-to" brand, but Titleist is the longest-tenured brand in my bag. That will change if/when I upgrade my irons though.

Ping. Their Glide wedges work terrifically for me, and right now, my three metals and one hybrid are Pings. They seem to suit my game consistently well.

Back