The Jewish Deli Sandwich Options

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
Cleveland is home to a plethora of local delis. Especially if the Jewish variety. They are incredible and offer soooo many good sandwich options it’s honestly hard to choose between them all.

this local deli “Corky & Lennys” posted this today. What’s your pick? Scroll the pictures and let your food fantasies run wild lol.

A. reuben or C. pastrami.

Here’s a look at their menu.....
9F5C2D96-584A-4B2F-993C-66321A36BE9D.jpeg
D1E814ED-E8E6-49FD-AAA0-594405D51844.jpeg

D - My go to is always corned beef (lean) on rye with deli mustard. I am not a big fan of the Reuben, but I love a good corned beef on rye, reminds me of childhood.
Warm? Or cold?

Definitely B for me. Looks amazing!

Corky & Lenny's!

When I went to college, there used to be one on Cedar. Along with an Italian place called LaRich's, which is no longer around, those two places kept us alive.

My go-to at Corky & Lenny's was something called the Apollo. I cant remember everything on it, but I'm pretty sure it included corned beef, turkey, cheese, and Russian dressing.

D! Corned Beef on Rye with mustard! A good rye bread really makes the sandwich. Serve with some good house brined pickles.

Those look amazing. If I had to choose, C.

I love a good Rueben but they have a bunch that look tasty!

I a
Cleveland is home to a plethora of local delis. Especially if the Jewish variety. They are incredible and offer soooo many good sandwich options it’s honestly hard to choose between them all.

this local deli “Corky & Lennys” posted this today. What’s your pick? Scroll the pictures and let your food fantasies run wild lol.

lso live in CLE and worked for Sand's Deli on Van Aken. We had 2 sandwiches there the New Yorker: CB/Swiss/Cole Slaw/Russian dressing & The Philadelphian: Pastramini/Swiss/Slaw/Russian dressing. Now for the MONSTER CB Sammy in CLE, you gotta go to SLYMAN'S. Their "Signature CB Sammie is 1# of meat".

D! Corned Beef on Rye with mustard! A good rye bread really makes the sandwich. Serve with some good house brined pickles.
Bread. Mustard. Pickles all made In House here

The correct answer is all of them.
Although I get my corned beef from Slyman's more often.
Favorite is pastrami

Lots of ham on that menu...

I a

lso live in CLE and worked for Sand's Deli on Van Aken. We had 2 sandwiches there the New Yorker: CB/Swiss/Cole Slaw/Russian dressing & The Philadelphian: Pastramini/Swiss/Slaw/Russian dressing. Now for the MONSTER CB Sammy in CLE, you gotta go to SLYMAN'S. Their "Signature CB Sammie is 1# of meat".

for point of clarity for those not in the CLE...
👀

Last edited:
I am going to admit something here, because I believe THP is a safe space.

I would go with C., but on white sliced sandwich bread, like Wonder Bread. I Love a pastrami sandwich with mustard and sliced raw onions and some provolone, but only on that bread.

A or C, love either one

Gimme the Reuben!

I want them all! Just not all at once ;)

Pastrami for sure. 🤤

Back