The Road to 8,000,000 Status Update: Through January 7

Reframmellator

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
As requested, here is the SECOND weekly update of our progress to reach 8 million posts here on THP.

1610718154083.png

YTD, we're averaging 1,808 posts per day. At that rate, we would hit 8,000,000 on 8/25/2022.

On January 1, we needed to average 2,733 posts per day. The new daily average target is now 2,770 posts to reach 8,000,000 this year.

Last edited:
Love it. The Data Experience might be good for you!

Thank you for the update!

@Reframmellator at his kitchen table figuring out our targets for the rest of our poor slobs that need to go hit the keyboard and start posting! :)

This is very cool. I imagine that number will go down during the showcase!

Having more Experiences this year has the potential to really affect our post numbers in a positive way.

Is it too early for #UsGotThis?

Having more Experiences this year has the potential to really affect our post numbers in a positive way.
Exactly what I was thinking!

Appreciate the update @Reframmellator

I’m not too surprised have no concern that we don’t hit 8M by end of the year!!!

Bump. First post in this thread updated with weekly status.

Need to pick up the pace in here!

Thanks for the update @Reframmellator not even worried about the decreased posting. As events start & the THP Showcase next week, I see us getting back on track.

I am sure that with the showcase we will be ahead of numbers. Add in some events coming in 2021 that generate lots of buzz? PGA gets back in swing ... watch out!

Thanks for the updates, @Reframmellator. Keeping a running tab as the year goes on should make it easier.

I am sure that with the showcase we will be ahead of numbers. Add in some events coming in 2021 that generate lots of buzz? PGA gets back in swing ... watch out!

This sums it up nicely. Just happy that I can be a part of it. And 2021 will be:

Back