Coaching vacancies are starting to be filled.

I wanted Saleh last year for the browns. Great hire. Go out and get some wins!

I try not to be the guy that does this often. But hearing some :oops: 😬 rumors about Kingsbury.

So Saleh to the Jets. Thought he’d be a lock for the Lions being from Detroit and all. Who the heck do the lions hire?
You’ve got me there. I saw this announcement & said how do you let him get away?!?!? Watch them bring in Gase...LOL!!!

You’ve got me there. I saw this announcement & said how do you let him get away?!?!? Watch them bring in Gase...LOL!!!

Right team, wrong coach.. Former Jets Coach Todd Bowles interviewing with the Lions.

Right team, wrong coach.. Former Jets Coach Todd Bowles interviewing with the Lions.
Wonderful...I think they want to try for 0-16 again.

The Atlanta Falcons have announced they have hired TEN OC Arthur Smith to be their new HC.

C’mon son.

I always feel bad for guys like Josh Gordon that can't stop battling substance issues. I'm making an assumption that this is what this is.

A really hard look inside what issues the Eagles had this season. Wentz and Peterson really had issues and while i believe this article sums up why Peterson was a poor coach and needed to go, Wentz needs to either change or also needs a new location.

I still contend some inside the organization have it out for Wentz that this much detail gets released to the public. That person or people are as big an issue and need to be gone as well.

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/car...rson-press-taylor-howie-roseman-20210116.html

A really hard look inside what issues the Eagles had this season. Wentz and Peterson really had issues and while i believe this article sums up why Peterson was a poor coach and needed to go, Wentz needs to either change or also needs a new location.

I still contend some inside the organization have it out for Wentz that this much detail gets released to the public. That person or people are as big an issue and need to be gone as well.

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/car...rson-press-taylor-howie-roseman-20210116.html

New coach has to decide who is QB going forward Wentz or Hurts. I don’t think you can keep both.

I always feel bad for guys like Josh Gordon that can't stop battling substance issues. I'm making an assumption that this is what this is.
It’s a potential lesson that addiction is a disease, not just a lack of self discipline. No sane person would keep going back to that well when the consequences are so severe.

Hahaha it’s going to be comical

but does he do the saban and book out if he struggles? probably not, tho...12 mil is a lot of dough.

Rooting for the Bills today. Really have been keeping my eye on them for the last couple of years and the turnaround has been fun to watch.

Reports Steelers plan to promote QB Coach Matt Canada to OC, replacing Randy Fichtner. These reports coincide with others that the Steelers are expecting Ben to return in 2021.

Little scuffle there after the play.

This packers offense has the rams defense playing on their heels a bit instead of dictating the feel of the game. Success running has Rodgers ready to carve up the middle

Reports Steelers plan to promote QB Coach Matt Canada to OC, replacing Randy Fichtner. These reports coincide with others that the Steelers are expecting Ben to return in 2021.

By staying in house, I think it’s fair to assume they plan on Ben playing next year.

Defensive mixup there or Ramsey not getting across in time?

Looked like a play Alabama ran on Monday night.

Back