Another solid sim outing with the TSi2 even with a slight wrist injury. Managed to shoot a 42/39 at Kiawah and probably hit about 80% of the fairways. I am itching to play some real golf and WNY has been pretty mild lately with the weather. Next 40+* day I am heading out! Also on a side note, anyone else get sim fatigued? Playing 18 holes in 2 hrs beats my body up.

Just read this... seems crazy that so many are playing Titleist.

"Titleist’s TSi continued to make noise in Hawaii as the most-played driver at the Sony Open. Of the 47 drivers in play, 43 were TSi2, TSi3 and TSi4. It’s also worth noting that 14 did so without an agreement — a sign the driver is winning early head-to-head testing battles. "

Furyk has a 47" driver with Epic Speed as the head.....woozher

I love this driver! TSi2 & I are getting along reeeeaaaalllly well! :sneaky: I'd like to see the numbers on a SIM but I don't have the access to one .... But I can feel the difference & see the ball going further than my last TS2. It's a very stable driver & very accurate. My accuracy & dispersion is very good, as my misses all have still been in play. It's nice to step up on the tee with confidence knowing that it's going to be in play.

I don't see this driver getting beat by anything new..... :unsure:

Wow! I am so glad that you have such strong positive feelings.

heard some lads i put a lot of faith in say the tsi drivers may be the best in class this year. didn’t see that coming.

heard some lads i put a lot of faith in say the tsi drivers may be the best in class this year. didn’t see that coming.
We’re not just a ball company anymore. LOL

I just got a TSi3. Put a Tour AD GP shaft in it. Can't wait to get on a sim and go head to head with my Speedzone. The Speedzone has been the most accurate driver I've played, but gave up a little distance. I loved the TS3 I was gaming before I got the Speedzone so thought I'd give the TSi3 a go. The TSi3 will have to be really good, so I guess we will see very soon. I like what I've read in this thread tho.

Having taken many swings with TSI heads this week I am leaving impressed! They not only look classic at address and sound really good but Titleist has finally caught up in the performance department as well.

It’s getting really hard to resist the TSi2....

I know several here have hit more than one of the new offerings from the OEM's along with their TSi. Any comparison feedback?

I know several here have hit more than one of the new offerings from the OEM's along with their TSi. Any comparison feedback?

@jdtox wasn't hitting the TSi2 or TSi3 yesterday and was impressed. We will have more on that coming soon of course.

@jdtox wasn't hitting the TSi2 or TSi3 yesterday and was impressed. We will have more on that coming soon of course.
Hmmm, heard he hit that Radspeed a mile and a half.

Way impressed

I have the TSi2 but just curious if anyone with the TSi3 has tried it animal style (two weights)?

Hmmm, heard he hit that Radspeed a mile and a half.

I haven't seen every swing he has taken, but I don't think he hit a ball further than the few he hit with RADSPEED. He hit a really good few yesterday with Epic Max LS too. And had a couple of good ones with a TSi model.

I'm waiting for the 4.... end of the month per Off Course with Josh Talge

how is the 4 supposed to differ from the 2 and 3?

how is the 4 supposed to differ from the 2 and 3?

While I can't comment on future releases, assuming it is like the previous version, the 4 would be the weight moved forward for lower spin.

While I can't comment on future releases, assuming it is like the previous version, the 4 would be the weight moved forward for lower spin.

i already found the 2 and 3 to be pretty darn low spin based on the swing i had the day i hit them. i can't imagine losing even more spin.

If I were ever to leave my love for Callaway, Titleist would be who I go to. Of the drivers I've hit in the past, it's look, feel and distance were what I liked.

i already found the 2 and 3 to be pretty darn low spin based on the swing i had the day i hit them. i can't imagine losing even more spin.
I wouldn’t want the 4. The 3 gives me perfect spin to have some control over my ball and keep it in the air.

I am really liking the TSi3 a lot. A lot... As previously mentioned, it is paired with one of the new Hzrdus Blue shafts. The head sets up as well as any driver I have ever used. The ball speed is there for me. Today during my round, I was able to hit a little fade when I wanted and also really take a cut at it and hit a flatter ball flight with a draw to it. This was in low 40’s weather. It really has me geeked.

Back