i have an irrational dislike for his right hand position. give me champ’s swing all day long.

I agree, but that’s why I like this swing even more. It’s not something many other people are going to be able to recreate. I think it gives him extra power though, although you can tell when he miss hits it’s because of that weird wristy stuff he does

Have a feeling he'll get a sponsor's exemption at some point to get him out there with the big boys.

The speed this kid has is incredible. If he considers bulking up a bit, he could prob add more.... nuts.

Very smooth for that much speed. Very impressive indeed.

In case you missed it, he’s here and he’s hitting bombs and he’s scoring well! Tune in to the Palmetto this afternoon and get a sneak peak before the US Open!

In case you missed it, he’s here and he’s hitting bombs and he’s scoring well! Tune in to the Palmetto this afternoon and get a sneak peak before the US Open!

with how well he is doing this week, I can’t wait to see him at Torrey Pines!

Here he is! Watch out for this kid!

💣 💣 💣

During coverage earlier, they said he's averaging 196.1mph ball speed...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just to follow up.
My mind is so confused how he can generate speed like that with such a quiet lower body. 🤯

he reminds me so much of cameron champ. it also looks like champ's body is barely moving, when in fact the hips are just insanely fast.

His arms look like they are 7' from fingertip to fingertip.

Back