Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I want a 3 wood. Maybe a Mavrik 3 wood. Possibly with a HZRDUS shaft. Irons would be nice too. Maybe Mavrik irons. Possibly Apex 19 irons. Then would have to figure out the gapping as well.

white hot og #1, stroke lab. preorder?

Apex irons.. Strong ponder happening

Looking at a PXG 7 wood or a Callaway Epic Flash Heavenwood both are new and ironically the PXG I want is cheaper. Can’t hit before I buy is the hold up.

Epic Max LS, SIM2 FW, Apex & TSi hybrids, Apex Pro irons, bag.

I'm pondering a Ping G425 Max driver. Club pro can get me one for $480. However, I played today and my Mizuno ST190 was performing well. So I'm torn.

I see some ponders opening up soon. Just got my cash back payout....

Hybrid is the current spot being evaluated for upgrade. I like the idea of the Super Hybrid as it would allow me to ditch the fairway wood I can't hit, but with the new Epic release I'm wondering if they will take the place of the super

PXGs new Bat attack putter will be purchased me thinks... bottom left.

C36083A7-C426-486E-B1ED-322635B1C6A7.jpeg

For some reason I have been really focused on some new P770s to upgrade from my P790s.....ughhh

Totally pondering a Radspeed driver to replace my Mav Max that I ordered for Christmas and used once, lol. Wouldn’t be able to pull the trigger until the fall. Also pondering a stiffer shaft for my Mav... :greenalien:

I love/hate fairway woods. TM SIM2 15* or Titleist TSi2 15*

Driver.

Also want the SIM’s out of the bag in the fairway spots this year, I hit them crazy well, but I want something else there.

Driver.

Also want the SIM’s out of the bag in the fairway spots this year, I hit them crazy well, but I want something else there.
Is there an early front runner?

Is there an early front runner?
Driver? Nope, haha. Cobra? Srixon? Mizzy? Callaway? Maybe just stay EXS Pro?

Fairways? Nope as well :ROFLMAO: but would lean Cobra or Callaway.

Thinking of TaylorMade Flex Tech bag or Ping Hoofer Lite. Reviews seem mixed.

I'm thinking about going MMT 95s in Apex 21 irons which would be my first time playing graphite in my irons

Fairways.

Back