2021 Club Prices - Full sets

PXG clubs ship FedEx. At least all my PXG orders do.

I bought on here. USPS. Shipper is doing all he can. But somehow they aren’t here nor anywhere. It’ll get resolved I’m sure, I’ve seen it 100x now in the past month or two.

I bought on here. USPS. Shipper is doing all he can. But somehow they aren’t here nor anywhere. It’ll get resolved I’m sure, I’ve seen it 100x now in the past month or two.
Gotcha. I hear ya. My brother lives 90 min away. He mailed Christmas cards to my kids on 12/21 and they got here yesterday.

Yeah I have a lot of care packages for friends I’m waiting to send out until after it normalizes. It used to be very simple. Two days east of the Mississippi and three days west. If a bordering state sometimes one day.

I have no clue when they’ll arrive anymore. They’ll get here when they do. Frustrating but it is what it is. The seller did his part and is going above and beyond in updating me and working to resolve. I’d do business with him again regardless of the final outcome.

Yeah I have a lot of care packages for friends I’m waiting to send out until after it normalizes. It used to be very simple. Two days east of the Mississippi and three days west. If a bordering state sometimes one day.

I have no clue when they’ll arrive anymore. They’ll get here when they do. Frustrating but it is what it is. The seller did his part and is going above and beyond in updating me and working to resolve. I’d do business with him again regardless of the final outcome.
FYI, Nate aside from checking websites and messages I make calls to main USPS number along with my local initiatives daily I have made . I know your aware and appreciative of my efforts but this is a crusade at this point although compared to other stories 2 weeks behind isn't huge. Thank goodness we are both at least limited to banging balls in simulator or in my case, heated range booth. Still no excuse although we have never been thru these pandemic situations in multiple generations if ever. The bone is still in this dog's mouth.

Back