The Jordan Spieth Thread

This is crazy...

This is crazy...

considering he hasn’t won in 3 years it’s absolutely crazy. I was obsessed with Spieth being a Texas athletics fan. The dominance he had in that time period was nuts. What sticks out to me the most is how he won those tournaments. The hole out to get to the playoff for his first tour win. The walkoff bunker shot at the travelers. The crazy 2017 open. Every tournament was a fairytale script. Even the chokes were fireworks

I would love to see Speith win it is hard to root against him. He is going to have to drive the ball like he did on Friday not like Thursday or Saturday to win.

I would love to see Speith win it is hard to root against him. He is going to have to drive the ball like he did on Friday not like Thursday or Saturday to win.

while accuracy would help, I think yesterday proved he can scramble and score pretty well

while accuracy would help, I think yesterday proved he can scramble and score pretty well
He missed in the right places coming in yesterday, which was refreshing. Although I wouldn’t mind a run of hitting fairways like he had early in the week.

He missed in the right places coming in yesterday, which was refreshing. Although I wouldn’t mind a run of hitting fairways like he had early in the week.

I agree. While yesterday was fun, I’m not sure how sustainable that can be

ALL ABOARD!!!!! The Spieth train of taking off today guys!

I agree it worked yesterday but it is tough to sustain over multiple rounds it leaves very little margin for error. Speith’ s game was never being the straightest but being straighter than he has been will make it easier.

@Nate @TexasHacker34 looks like we still have a party of three for the club. Doubters will be out in full force after not closing this one out.

It's obvious. The USGA needs to look at putters. They're too flat and that makes putting too easy.

@Nate @TexasHacker34 looks like we still have a party of three for the club. Doubters will be out in full force after not closing this one out.
Not a doubter here, this was a huge step forward for Jordan. The biggest thing missing for him has been his confidence, and this should go a long way in helping him restore it.

Was super exciting and also a little heart warming to see everyone pull for Spieth this weekend.
He might not have won but a top 5 is a huge step forward.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Was super exciting and also a little heart warming to see everyone pull for Spieth this weekend.
He might not have won but a top 5 is a huge step forward.
To loosely paraphrase Kevin Kisner, “They give away a lot of money for 4th”.

I am not watching today but know Jordon dropped a bit. He said yesterday that it was scary stepping up to a tee not knowing where his ball was going. Very transparent moment that never crossed my mind. His driver looks like what he is still struggling with but to that I say welcome to the life of most of us.

Didn't not watch any of Saturday's 61. But seeing the response on the internet you would have thought he cured cancer. Watched a bunch of it today and his whole group had no juice today.

Let's see where he goes from here.

Nobody actually thought Spieth was going to win before he teed off

Nobody actually thought Spieth was going to win before he teed off

No, but then all he had to do was go 2 under for the win. From what I saw, before I went to the range and work on my own "Where is my Ball Going to Go?" He wasn't hitting on any cylinders.

But I solved my issue - so it was a good day.

No, but then all he had to do was go 2 under for the win. From what I saw, before I went to the range and work on my own "Where is my Ball Going to Go?" He wasn't hitting on any cylinders.

But I solved my issue - so it was a good day.

a few more putts go in today, or a couple tee shots don’t find the water, and he’s right there. i hope we see him build on this. because his round yesterday was so fun to watch.

Sometimes you’ve got to have a chance a few times before you win. This weekend was a step in the right direction.

Sometimes you’ve got to have a chance a few times before you win. This weekend was a step in the right direction.

This. What I’ll be watching now is his next 3-4 tournaments to see what he brings to the table.

Back