First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

I almost hate to admit it, because I swore I wasn’t buying any more equipment, but I do have a mixed Apex/Apex Pro set on order. I love my Cobra Tour MIMs and they will go head to head when my swing is where I want it to be.
I keep thinking about the DCBs ... But the XXIO X Black feel so good. I’m conflicted .

Every time this thread gets bumped...

All this talk on back orders and I have already seen a full set of DCB's for sale on the for sale facebook groups. :D

Showing mine as back ordered, which means I'll see them in March sometime hopefully. Not the end of the world, but posting since I just ordered on Saturday.
I ordered first day. It's been sitting at 'being processed' since then. Still says that on the front order page but when I click on view details, it switches to 'backordered'. Still has the date range of 2/17-2/23 but this is the first time I've seen it say backordered. Trying to stay relaxed about it lol
Must know you boys are sub 30's with white stuff on the ground so can wait a bit longer. 😂

Must know you boys are sub 30's with white stuff on the ground so can wait a bit longer. 😂
Well that just isn't fair :LOL: I have a winter sim league I'm participating in. These clubs may be the key to winning so they gotta hurry ;)

Not quite that cold, but definitely snow on and off right now. I'm good if they take a while.

I was watching yesterday with my wife and whined a little that I want the new irons. I jokingly stuck out my bottom lip and said "I guess I have to wait 10 months" and then smiled. She just shook her head at me.

looks like my set switched to "shipped." std 6i, pro 6-pw. yisssssss

Always loved the look of Apex irons, whichever version they were. At the same time I lamented that I didn't have the game to play them.

Always loved the look of Apex irons, whichever version they were. At the same time I lamented that I didn't have the game to play them.

And that is one of the things that @DNevsCG touched on in the live stream. It was one of their main focuses with DCB and I have a feeling a lot of golfers are going to enjoy it once they get them in hand.

20210208_154507.jpg

Oh hi.

Yes. I do have time for 9 more holes today. Thank you.

Not gonna lie, I might be a tad pumped up about these. I seem to be swinging a little bit. :LOL:

They look better in a golf bag.
They'll look better still by the end of the night I think. One of the paint fills bugs me.

Back