Tour Event 2021 Pebble Beach Pro Am

C'mon Jordan, hope he can get it done today!!!

I actually think Spieth is going to win today. Did NOT feel that way at all last week. But I think he gets it done and his first win in a long time.

Who you got? Spieth is the great story but Cantlay and Berger will be hard to beat. But I think of all the most dangerous lurking is the recent European winner Casey although Day could easily get back in mix.

I'm not sure I follow what so funny about this

Dahmen accused Kang of cheating a few years ago. It got pretty heated. Also had an argument about it at a different event afterwards and have not spoken since.

I'm not sure I follow what so funny about this
Dahmen called out Kang for cheating a couple years back, and it turned into a big todo.

18 more holes to go. I really hope Spieth is sitting at the top of the leaderboard when this one is over. It’s been a long road as a fan, but weeks like this one is why we keep the wheels on the fan bus. This is as close to vintage Spieth as we’ve seen in a long time.

1613311453440.jpeg

Last edited:
18 more holes to go. I really hope Spieth is sitting at the top of the leaderboard when this one is over. It’s been a long road as a fan, but weeks like this on is why we keep the wheels on the fan bus. This is as close to vintage Spieth as we’ve seen in a long time.

View attachment 8993358

“I'm going to leave y'all with one thought, then I'm going to leave. I'm a big believer in fate."

"I have a good feeling about this, that's all I'm going to tell you."

Hey @Nate I’m hoping Spieth wins today 😳 there I said it!

Bhatia is currently 3 clear of the 40th position. If I don’t win this bet I’m gonna have to call in sick to work tomorrow lol.

I also love colt knost as a staple in these broadcasts. Nice change of pace, and when him and bones are on the call it makes for great broadcast.

I've been following Tom Hoge's career and like his style of play. He is 2 shots back of the lead and part of the final threesome, so today he has a great opportunity to win his first Tour event.

the way Dahmen talks about it, seems like he still wants to fight Kang. Any chance they shake hands on the first tee today?
I hope it's frosty on the 1st tee.

I want Dahmen and Kang to intentionally miss their drives left on 18 and throw down on the rocks. Is that too much to ask for?

Speaking of Dahmen, his caddie is hilarious. The video of him doing the one chip challenge and his Airbnb at the US Open are worth a watch, but he had a special Valentine’s Day message today.

Lately we've had someone that goes crazy on Sunday and comes from behind and past the leader. A Crazy 64. Jordan S. is one of the good guys, hope he shoots a low one today.

Hoping Speith can pull off the win today.

Back