Tour Event 2021 Pebble Beach Pro Am

Why does Golf Channel end their broadcast at 12:45 when it doesn’t start on network until 1:00???

By using the same rationale they used for canceling Morning Drive for Golf Today...

Berger is playing to win and Jordan is acting like he’s playing defense again..... I firmly believe he still fights those masters demons from 2015 when he has final round leads.

Why does Golf Channel end their broadcast at 12:45 when it doesn’t start on network until 1:00???

I was under the impression that it had to do with a mandatory 15 min break or this and that

I was under the impression that it had to do with a mandatory 15 min break or this and that
At least PGA Tour Live fills the gap on GC, but it’s featured group coverage so it’s kinda limited.

Ok, enough giving the field hope. Time to get serious

Wow does Duffner look like a fat Ricky Fowler or what?

@Nate @TexasHacker34 back to our regularly scheduled programs. Not happening today. False alarm.

Berger would not be the most liked winner but has some game.

We need video of Jim Nantz hunting for lost golf balls.

Spieth continues to break my heart. I’m glad he’s in contention, but i neeeeeeeeeeed more

Berger! Wow, he turned it on some

More he’s in contention, the more he will elevate his game, Speith will be back

I don’t really know if I can watch Berger and Cantlay in the same group. “Interesting” putting routines and a little deliberate.

A little heat on that birdie putt from Spieth.

is it time to put Spieth in the Finau, Fowler category?

Plenty of golf left, Jordan isn’t out of this yet. One hole could make all the difference, just ask Koepka last week.

Spieth is going to need another hole out from the fairway at this rate.

Not until they have as many wins and majors as he does.

I think that is a bit premature, he just started "contending" again.

Regardless, this has to give him some confidence regardless of the outcome.

Not until they have as many wins and majors as he does.
He hasn’t won since 2017 and clearly not showing up on Sundays as of late.

Back