Were You Fit For Your Current Driver?

Not really. Bought used from a club builder/reseller based on what I was playing. Ended up swapping out stiff shaft for regular flex. Now that I know my best swing will get fitted for my next driver.

Yes, at ECPC :cool:

Yes I was fit for my TSi2. At Golftec....which probably means I need to go get fit again, somewhere else.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Yes on my current driver and yes on the driver that is on order and waiting for it to arrive!

Fit by PXG in long range session plus monitor ended up with inch long and stiffer I expected and slightly less loft. I would not buy any future driver without at least a shaft fitting.

Yes.

Not sure why you’d spend that much and not be fit. It’s no additional cost to buying the club.

No, I was fit for the one before this one and played it for 2 years......I played this one and the one i was fitted for side by side and went for the upgrade....

Yes.

Driver head - No.

Shaft - Custom made for me, thanks to THP and Project X! Absolutely love that shaft and the ball flight it helps me produce!

Yep. Well worth the $50 I paid. Tried five different driver companies and then many different shafts. Ended up with the Callaway Mavrick last year.

yes, at ECPC because #TheGrandaddy :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

It was a half-ass fit that was more of a self fit, but a monitor and head/shaft options were present, so I'll say yes.

Yes... Got Lucky..The Ping Fitting van was at my local range 2 years ago.. Best fitting I ever had!

Yes.

I learned a lot that day about my swing

Yes, even though it was a free Golf Galaxy fitting, seeing the shots with different drivers and shafts was eye opening for my swing

Yes, in that my local golf store carries the stock options and access to demo equipment and fitting help. No, it is not fitted by someone that does it for money, or has a wall of aftermarket shafts on tap to tinker with. So it's kind of a "best out of the OEM options" kind of fit.

I would say yes but I was sticking with Callaway so only to determine the best head and shaft combo.

Nope. Thankfully I had a few shafts laying around that I liked. Went with a head that I figured would work. Thankfully, I was right.

No, but the perfect shaft plus a newer version of a head I was fit for has worked out well.

Current driver no

I was not, wish I did though

Yes, in that my local golf store carries the stock options and access to demo equipment and fitting help. No, it is not fitted by someone that does it for money, or has a wall of aftermarket shafts on tap to tinker with. So it's kind of a "best out of the OEM options" kind of fit.
Have you done a fitting @ Golf and Ski Warehouse before? Thinking about going down to Scarborough.

Have you done a fitting @ Golf and Ski Warehouse before? Thinking about going down to Scarborough.

Yes, that's my local go to (Lebanon). They have very good selection, and don't charge to try things out on the monitor. Some of the staff are pretty good, others are less experienced. I've never been to Scarborough.

The Peters family that owns the stores is from this area and are a golf family. Amy Peters won the NH Womens Amateur a couple years back.

Back