The 2021 Mizuno Experience

.........sweat baby Jesus!
All about the fun and creating something special with our Experiences.

Don’t forget that AC membership and it could be you.

This is one I'd love to go to! Is there just a "tag along if my husband was choosen" ticket? 🤣 I'd pay for my own way, I don't need the clubs or anything, and I'm a great cheerleader for everyone! I drive a cart like a boss...well, there was that one time, but we don't talk about that! Lol!

You should enter for sure. You LOVE caledonia...
And I know you want another crack at #18

You should enter for sure. You LOVE caledonia...
And I know you want another crack at #18
Oh...number 18!!! I should have clubbed up!!! 2ft from making it!!!! ☹ These are two awesome courses for sure but I'm not sure I'm ready to venture out on my own yet. Maybe next year I'll enter!

Full set of irons and True Blue/Caledonia... oh boy!

That is a LOT of golf. If I’m lucky enough to be selected I’ll smell like IcyHot by the end of round two! Lol

I’d suggest a Theragun investment for all that go!

@KY Golfer you can do this on your family trip

Wow! Just Incredible! This will be a damn good time for some lucky THPers

I already had a hotel room for booked for myrtle beach on the July 29th so that has to be a sign right???

And the bag? Full set of pre release irons?????

Holy crap! Who wants in?!?

I certainly do! This sounds incredible!!

I have a THP trip fund ready to be emptied 😎⛳💰

I'm sitting here....flat out GIDDY...and my wife is laughing at me. Its been a minute since she's got to see me into THP Experience mode :LOL:

Tossing my name in for this one!!!!!!!!!

I'm sitting here....flat out GIDDY...and my wife is laughing at me. Its been a minute since she's got to see me into THP Experience mode :LOL:
As much hard work as you and @Canadan put in, this is well deserved in my opinion! 😎

I just told my wife. She asked if she could come.. 😂

This is a lot of golf at two awesome courses!

Back