Need new kicks for 2021 - what do you prefer?

Step One: Go buy a great supportive insole so you can walk all of that golf. The insoles that comes with the shoes are usually bad.
Step two. Puma or Adidas

Yes insoles. Have them for my dress shoes and my hockey skates. Probably should pick up a pair for golf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last Jan I bought a pair of the GFore shoes and I like them quite a bit. If you wait until Jan or Feb, they run 40% + off. Had for around $90.

I've rotated between Puma Ignite NXT and Pwradapt Caged. Huge fan of both of those. Stylish, comfortable, and supportive of everything I need a golf shoe to do for me.

I'll also say don't sleep on Cuater. Likely my next pair will be from them, after wearing their Daily causal shoe for the last month.

Might have to look into Cuater as well. Are the daily shows dress or casual?

The FJ Pro SLs are great shoes. I have 2 pairs

Last edited:
Ecco for me, then Adidas. Nothing Nike!

I wear Nike, Puma and Cuater.

Love the Pumas. I have a pair of the Proadapt and the spikeless.

Also have a pair of the Addidas Codechaos that are super comfortable.

Might have to look into Cuater as well. Are the daily shows dress or casual?

Casual. I’m loving them right now though.

I’m probably going with The Ringer as my next golf shoe from them as well.

Casual. I’m loving them right now though.

I’m probably going with The Ringer as my next golf shoe from them as well.

Just checked them out - they look sweet!

I absolutely love my Cuaters. They've easily been my favorite shoes this season.

I have always promoted Sketchers in the past, but I just ordered my second pair of Squirz Golf Shoes. This is what I'll be wearing come next spring.

Ordered these the other day and they were delivered today as I sit here at work. Been needing new shoes. Have these which are from either 2004 or 2006. LOL. Now that I'm actually playing more golf and walking with a push cart decided I need a good pair of walking shoes. Tried a pair that were too big at the PGA store and these felt really good. Might try and snag a pair of the Jordan IV Cements on 4 Mar as a pair of riding white golf shoes.

Attachments

• FJ Hyperflex.JPG
    FJ Hyperflex.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 8
TrueLinks shoes are great, especially if you prefer to walk. Me … I'm a traditionalist, so I like the classic FootJoys

FJ_White.PNG

FJ_Blue.PNG

FJ_Red.PNG

But this year I'm looking at the Traditional classics that came out (y) These look simply fantastic

FJ.PNG

Attachments

• FJ_White.PNG
    FJ_White.PNG
    48.1 KB · Views: 6
These were waiting for me when I got home from work tonight.

Attachments

• PXL_20210221_015140185.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20210221_015140185.NIGHT.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 12
I’m thinking about buying a kit to install soft spikes on a pair of my skateboard shoes.
I think a pair of Vans golf shoes would be sick.

I’m thinking about buying a kit to install soft spikes on a pair of my skateboard shoes.
I think a pair of Vans golf shoes would be sick.
Good idea. I have a few pair of Vans. My Black Out Vans. Heck I need to put some spikes on my Hey Dude shoes. Most comfy shoes ever.

Good idea. I have a few pair of Vans. My Black Out Vans. Heck I need to put some spikes on my Hey Dude shoes. Most comfy shoes ever.

yes I have been thinking about this for a couple of months.
The kits are only like 36 buck on Amazon and I have a lot of brand new vans that I have never worn

yes I have been thinking about this for a couple of months.
The kits are only like 36 buck on Amazon and I have a lot of brand new vans that I have never worn
Nice. I don't have any that haven't been worn tho.

Last edited:
My original reaction to the title of your post was, "What the hell do you care what I think! Go try on some shoes and see how they fit!" I like Foot Joys. They fit me well, and they last. My buddy can't wear them. He gets a lot of heel slip from Foot Joys. He found a happy home with Adidas.

I have had toe problems the past 2 years and need to get a wide footbed st the toes so going to bite the bullet probably and order a psir of Linkswear OG Premium. Need some early morning waterproof shoe so will give these a shot.

Does anyone know do they size wise compare to Footjoy for length? Also do they ever have a sale in the spring? Cost to ship/import is brutal.

Step One: Go buy a great supportive insole so you can walk all of that golf. The insoles that comes with the shoes are usually bad.
Step two. Puma or Adidas

I agree. I always replace the factory insoles with after market ones.

As to shoes, I usually buy previous year's models as they are quite a bit cheaper.

Back