The 2021 Mizuno Experience

Yeah, this is still wrecking my mind. :love:

Hat more do you need than @Jman, @Canadan and Mizuno to play some truly remarkable courses! This is going to be an amazing time for a lucky few

well, see y'all in a few hours at least, pipes burst in the office building and I have to go in today....gotta rescue some things that i still had in the office during this whole year long work from home......gonna be a bit longer before we even THINK about going back

hahaha SAME!

I woke up this morning thinking about - and I think that's very cool.

I couldn't stop thinking about it last night and therfore, I didn't fall asleep until 2am. Then the 8yo woke me at 6am to play Zelda. This would be an amazing experience to be a part of! Cant wait to see who gets to partake in this! Gonna be pretty badass for everyone involved and all of us for following along!!
SO FRIGGING COOL!!

Going to have to butter the wife up for a bit and then sit the wife down for a nice long talk if I can swing this, she's due June 2 so just 2 months in and I'd already be trying to escape haha

Will have this on my mind till it happens.

Ok this looks so freaking awesome. I will definitely be in for this and praying to get picked.

I haven’t had a set of irons since the Tzoid Pros but I keep fondling them.

Going to have to butter the wife up for a bit and then sit the wife down for a nice long talk if I can swing this, she's due June 2 so just 2 months in and I'd already be trying to escape haha
They don’t do anything the first few months besides eat sleep and s*** (and most of the time it’s just sleep). Honestly probably better to leave the house during those months then when they start to be on the move and up most of the day haha.

No. I have had few different sets.

Mp32
Mp5
Mp18 mbs
That's awesome, lots of experience! Excited to see what these unreleased irons are?!

That's awesome, lots of experience! Excited to see what these unreleased irons are?!

Loved the mp32s and mp5. I have dreamed about a set of Yoro’s for a long time.

Just did the math, pawleys island is a 9 hour drive each way. Looking forward to throwing my name in the hat for this one.

less than 7 hrs for me!

I hear east coast golf ain't so bad. one day I'll find out.

I am guessing both of these courses are Bermuda. I have only played on Bermuda grass one time..

Guess you will have a chip on your shoulder then! I dont play those courses much when in Myrtle, but I understand they are great.

We should next time you’re in town. Or at least one of them. Sooo good.

I mean, this is really just spectacular. Luckily for me nobody else is gonna really be all that interested in this one so it should be super easy to land a spot :greenalien::alien::greenalien::alien:

I mean, this is really just spectacular. Luckily for me nobody else is gonna really be all that interested in this one so it should be super easy to land a spot :greenalien::alien::greenalien::alien:
Hahaha!

Back