The 2021 Mizuno Experience

Hopefully there is a new sorta cavity. right @Jman

Welcome to the club. At least my audience is at best 45 ish students and not a globally available podcast.
Whoa, you just made Off Course sound amazing hahaha

Wow this sounds incredible. Gonna be 4 lucky THPers joining @Jman and @Canadan!

This is going to be a hot ticket for three THPers vying for a spot.

I did the math in my head as well. It's cheaper to tell the wife we can go down to Charleston for a week (but she's not invited to this), than it is to tell her she's not invited to anything hahaha!

I am SO excited to not be in Ohio.

Yeah....I’m thinking I get there early. Wonder who else will join in? ;)
I saw the dates and my family is planning a vacation the week heading into this and Charleston and or Myrtle Beach are high on the list. If I throw my hand in the ring, and I will, this will definitely be an option.

Wow, this is going to be absolutely amazing. What golfer wouldn't be jealous of the lucky THPers selected, I know I would. I will be signing up for sure

This is going to be a hot ticket for three THPers vying for a spot.

so few spots. this one will be TOUGH to get in. gonna be absolutely thrilled for whomever gets the nod and will follow along with extreme interest. i just love that events like this are something only thp can execute.

so few spots. this one will be TOUGH to get in. gonna be absolutely thrilled for whomever gets the nod and will follow along with extreme interest. i just love that events like this are something only thp can execute.
The good thing is THPers do a great job trying to update at the events. So even if you don’t get in you can still be a part of it!

I thought @Jman @Canadan and vosh on a half hour segment was awesome... Event info just dropped and we already have a lively follow on rematches blade vs MB vs cavity wars... Golden ticket sightings enough golf to break your back or fingers bleed...(hand surgeon on site? Lol)

Keeping up is awesome can't wait for AC entries!

Wow this is going to a amazing event.

They don’t do anything the first few months besides eat sleep and s*** (and most of the time it’s just sleep). Honestly probably better to leave the house during those months then when they start to be on the move and up most of the day haha.

Thats the idea, just depends on what kind of condition the wife will be in. But I get to take my 3 month leave, probably in nov/dec when she's going back to work. Aaaaah will be a tough choice but at the least I can toss my name in

giphy.gif

Back