The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Let's say you get picked for the Morgan Cup. Have you already daydreamed and picked your bag out or are you going.to feverishly start researching everything from there?
I know very little about what Cobra is offering these days, and I think it would be a fun experiment to try out their lineup from top to bottom and see what I could come up with.

I know very little about what Cobra is offering these days, and I think it would be a fun experiment to try out their lineup from top to bottom and see what I could come up with.
Could always check it out even if not picked for the Morgan Cup. It really is some great gear and you're missing out if you don't even try it.

You should definitely look it over. The RADSPEED Drivers are so good I am thinking about buying one and getting one.

Could always check it out even if not picked for the Morgan Cup. It really is some great gear and you're missing out if you don't even try it.
No question at all. One of my favorite past times is heading to the big box stores to check out the new tech and the new and shinys. Pandemic and life has made that more difficult, but as we have found ourselves on stable ground again and I've got the green light to play more consistently from my better half, that'll change. I'm not sure I could do OL, my eye twitches thinking about it.

You should definitely look it over. The RADSPEED Drivers are so good I am thinking about buying one and getting one.
I went on the Cobra site last night to read up on it a little more and was definitely intrigued. Would love to get it side by side with the Epic and see how things shook out. My swing is all over the place right now, so I'd have to give that consideration as well.

You do realize you are going to get one here pretty soon right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No question at all. One of my favorite past times is heading to the big box stores to check out the new tech and the new and shinys. Pandemic and life has made that more difficult, but as we have found ourselves on stable ground again and I've got the green light to play more consistently from my better half, that'll change. I'm not sure I could do OL, my eye twitches thinking about it.
Haha I totally get the OL thing

You do realize you are going to get one here pretty soon right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well after seeing you swing it I might need options off the tee 🤯

Haha I totally get the OL thing
Hey I could be way off though and maybe it's exactly what I need. A consistent repeatable swing has its merits.

So you're saying I should get whole bag of hybrids and join the ranks of Team Headcovers? :ROFLMAO:
Don't be acting like a Hacker Mr. Paradise.

2 Drivers, 3 Fairways, 3 hybrids, 5 wedges! Game on :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2 Drivers, 3 Fairways, 3 hybrids, 5 wedges! Game on :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I could putt with the Big Tour FW I think. Just need to bend it a bit upright.

Let's say you get picked for the Morgan Cup. Have you already daydreamed and picked your bag out or are you going.to feverishly start researching everything from there?

Oh yeah! Daydreaming all day about what I would pick!! Been doing research already!

how can you NOT dream of what your picks would be if you get picked...

I just spent some time on the Cobra site. I'm 99% sure I'd go ol. I'm just not sure if my sw and lw would be ol.

Cobra is Highly Underrated among club manufacturers. I don't know why. Maybe they don't spend as much on advertising as the other majors do. I know when I open up Golf digest Sometimes I never see a Cobra ad.
I also find is amusing when they do their club ratings they will have TourEdge listed but not Cobra for certain categories. Mind Boggling

Cobra is Highly Underrated among club manufacturers. I don't know why. Maybe they don't spend as much on advertising as the other majors do. I know when I open up Golf digest Sometimes I never see a Cobra ad.
I also find is amusing when they do their club ratings they will have TourEdge listed but not Cobra for certain categories. Mind Boggling

Might be a great question for Morgan Cup participants to ask Mike and Jose regarding brand recognition and how Cobra plans to position themselves moving forward re: marketing and perception. A lot of different ways that conversation can go, but from all reports here from those who have gamed them, the clubs speak for themselves.

There are a lot of spots that need to be filled. Signup will take place with in a few weeks and while it is open to all Albatross Club Members, here is what we are looking for.

Golfers that enjoy this forum and community.
Golfers that are active and talking about the game, the equipment and enjoy doing both.
Golfers that enjoy the team aspect.

Remember, you are tasked with reviewing the equipment you receive before the event takes place.

I can’t wait to see who fills out the teams. Love the fact that all the equipment reviewing will be done over the season leading up to the event. Gives everyone the chance to be dialed in with the new gear and ready to go

While the reason for the delay was horrible in 2020, I really liked that we had the clubs and a long time to play and review before the event. The fact that it is happening in a similar way as far as getting the clubs and having time to review before the event is really cool. This will be a fantastic event (like always).

So you're saying I should get whole bag of hybrids and join the ranks of Team Headcovers? :ROFLMAO:
Oh baby, a custom made set of Team Hackers or Paradise head covers would be the 💣

Get the hybrids and head cover them babies up. You know you want to. 😆

Back