The 2021 Mizuno Experience

I want in this in a huge way

Those are waaaaay too big boy clubs for me. I still need my training wheels ~ will keep pondering the 921s :p

THP experience, + Mizuno. Wow, gonna keep my eyes on this one. This MP68s are nice but never opposed to an upgrade.

It is Friday and I'm looking out at the white world. I just want to say that I hate all of you who are going to this one. And by hate, I mean hate wrapped in pure love kind of hate. You lucky buggers. Everything about this one is shaping up to be epic. I would even play mb blades if involved. I wouldn't hit an iron over 7i and would probably still need to live on ibuprophen, what what the heck. Too cool for words. (y):love:

My very first set of irons were the Mizuno MP-30's. Played those from around 2005 when I learned to golf till 2013 when I joined THP. Every time I get over a Mizuno iron it feels like home.

It is Friday and I'm looking out at the white world. I just want to say that I hate all of you who are going to this one. And by hate, I mean hate wrapped in pure love kind of hate. You lucky buggers. Everything about this one is shaping up to be epic. I would even play mb blades if involved. I wouldn't hit an iron over 7i and would probably still need to live on ibuprophen, what what the heck. Too cool for words. (y):love:
You’re entering right?!

You owe it to the world.

beat me to it. we have endured so much these last two years. the world needs a win. @Canadan owes it to us to put blades in the bag.

beat me to it. we have endured so much these last two years. the world needs a win. @Canadan owes it to us to put blades in the bag.
For real, for all we have suffered, he has a chance to make a difference.

For real, for all we have suffered, he has a chance to make a difference.

And wear joggers while playing them!

I'm worried about you. All of you :ROFLMAO:

i don't blame you. but you know what might help? it rhymes with shyou should shput shblades shin shthe shbag.

I thought this was now set. I guess I am getting confused with this and the shaft up with Mizuno. Yes, I will toss my hat in the ring on this one!!
Okay good! Just wanted to make sure! I know how much you’re a fan of Mizuno!

Back