I’m RPP and this is...

Just clicked on this thread and then look and saw you were at 10,000 posts. Scrolled down and here is said post. My big question to you is how do you find time to golf?:ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, Congrats on the milestone. I'm trailing you big time as I became active the beginning of last January and am still a little shy of 2500 post.
Appreciate it! It’s simple - my only kids are 2 cats and 2 dogs and I only golf on days my wife works. She’s in her medical residency and works 6 days a week including most weekends, so I’m usually available to play :LOL:

Appreciate it! It’s simple - my only kids are 2 cats and 2 dogs and I only golf on days my wife works. She’s in her medical residency and works 6 days a week including most weekends, so I’m usually available to play :LOL:
No kids and no wife but there is this thing called work lol. Also I don't tend to post much when I'm golfing or hanging out at the club having a few beers, which is quite often.:ROFLMAO:

Happy Anniversary brother! Can't wait for this year to progress!

No kids and no wife but there is this thing called work lol. Also I don't tend to post much when I'm golfing or hanging out at the club having a few beers, which is quite often.:ROFLMAO:
I definitely have unconventional work habits, but I plan to leverage those into a weekday round or two each week this year! Not many post-round beers for me this past year with covid. Hopefully that will change this year!

Another poster that I’ve respected from day 1.

Well done. I’m respectable like 99% of the time on like 7/10 days.

We aren’t super far. If Covid sucks less let’s get a round in in 2021.

Meet you at Oakmont?

10k posts is incredible! Keep it up brother!

10k posts is incredible! Keep it up brother!

See? I really don’t post a lot, yet am always surprised when I’m top 12ish in posts, 😂.

10k in a year. That maf I ain’t doing, you don’t want me to, ha.

Congrats on the milestone and what came in that year.

I forgot my THP anniversary here, hope it doesn't others shall be forgotten this year.........

Another poster that I’ve respected from day 1.

Well done. I’m respectable like 99% of the time on like 7/10 days.

We aren’t super far. If Covid sucks less let’s get a round in in 2021.

Meet you at Oakmont?
Appreciate it! For sure I’m hoping to be vaccinated and see things up this year so I can do more traveling and play more golf! With THPers!

Appreciate it! For sure I’m hoping to be vaccinated and see things up this year so I can do more traveling and play more golf! With THPers!

You’ve come to the right place. I carry the vaccine (at -90*) with me pretty much everywhere, lol.

No really, I’ve been administering so many clinics I’m not sure days off exist right now. Salaried but OT rates to do them on my days off? Ok. You don’t have to twist too hard on this house poor bachelor.

I took a peek and realized I just hit 16,000 posts on this great site. That’s an average of 141 post per day, give or take. I’d like to thank Ben Simmons and Funko Pop, but most of all I want to thank everyone on THP who listens to my rambling, looks at my pet photos, and pretends I’m funny or tells me I’m not. You guys are awesome and I’m grateful to be here!

I took a peek and realized I just hit 16,000 posts on this great site. That’s an average of 141 post per day, give or take. I’d like to thank Ben Simmons and Funko Pop, but most of all I want to thank everyone on THP who listens to my rambling, looks at my pet photos, and pretends I’m funny or tells me I’m not. You guys are awesome and I’m grateful to be here!
I believe you misplaced your decimal hahaha!

But it is a wonderful accomplishment. I dare you to get to 20k before 2022.

Good job!!!! Should be over 20k by the time the Grandaddy is over.

You are a posting maniac! I am glad you are here!

Back