The 2021 Mizuno Experience

Bet the back of that MB is as hot as.

I’ll look at them in you guys bags and then run away :ROFLMAO:

someone might let you hit theirs on the range haha

Listening to @Vosh68 on PGA Tour radio now - sure would be a cool guy to share a cart with. Anybody know how to make that happen?:bananadance:

Listening to @Vosh68 on PGA Tour radio now - sure would be a cool guy to share a cart with. Anybody know how to make that happen?:bananadance:
Sign up for this experience would probably be the easiest. Second option would be to somehow get his contact info and ask what his price is (everyone has their price). If those don’t work, you could always kidnap him (don’t suggest it, but it’s an option).

Have an A/C membership, enter, and then

I had a dream last night that I missed the bus and ended up getting to this place late when it was over...

🥲🥲

I had a dream last night that I missed the bus and ended up getting to this place late when it was over...

🥲🥲

that sure would suck right @j_sizzle9???

your captain should make sure you're on the bus. let me rephrase that: a GOOD captain should make sure you're on the bus. ...should...

🥲🥲

Villas are pretty close to property. Like... some are right on the course. You can find your way there pretty quickly haha

Villas are pretty close to property. Like... some are right on the course. You can find your way there pretty quickly haha

HAhah.. I know. Dreams are crazy.. Just shows that this is a a big deal and the level of excitement in Feb for this weekend end of July..

Can't wait for this, the banter is already heating up! No matter if everyone plays MB's, or no one plays MB's, going to be some 🔥🔥 irons in play during this Experience!

HAhah.. I know. Dreams are crazy.. Just shows that this is a a big deal and the level of excitement in Feb for this weekend end of July..

Just something about that property combo and THP events. It’s just always awesome.

Can't wait for this, the banter is already heating up! No matter if everyone plays MB's, or no one plays MB's, going to be some 🔥🔥 irons in play during this Experience!

i know we are still waiting on details about the clubs, but if we have a revision to the mp line, and it's improving upon the mp20 line, i agree with you: the irons will be FIRE.

i know we are still waiting on details about the clubs, but if we have a revision to the mp line, and it's improving upon the mp20 line, i agree with you: the irons will be FIRE.
Couldnt agree more! Excited when the lineup is revealed!

More importantly if he is taking a bus, we have bigger issues 😀

spending so much time on their site, its like a candy store for golfers....every where you turn there is another iron that looks like it is better than the last

After listening to Off Course It will be fun to follow what direction @Jman & @Canadan go in club selection.... peer pressure is real and those MBs are sexy

Someone is playing MBs! @Canadan 👀👀👀

Back