The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I would have absolutely zero issues rocking a hoodie....joggers on the other hand are a big no for me,
I'd rock both the hoodie and joggers no problem!

I’m waiting on flat Bill hats and knee high socks. Knickers anyone?

I’m waiting on flat Bill hats and knee high socks. Knickers anyone?
When I told the wife about The Morgan Cup, and that it included wardrobe scripting, she says "You could have to wear knickers!", and didn't stop laughing for quite a while.

Till this day I only have 2 golf outfits, both were from the Morgan Cup.. Thanks Puma!

When I told the wife about The Morgan Cup, and that it included wardrobe scripting, she says "You could have to wear knickers!", and didn't stop laughing for quite a while.
I could do that!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm in! Wouldn't be my first rodeo:

Primm Knickers Golf Swing.jpg

This would be a great chance to try some one lengths. Always wanted to. Definitely will try and get into this one!
It looks like OL might be a popular choice this year. I'm definitely 100% in on OL if I'm lucky enough to get on board, I've been wanting to try them for a while!

There was a big joke last year that they were going to put us all in Puma onesies
E454DD57-6886-4958-90B5-705B59CBE543.jpeg

Announcement from the UK government with their roadmap out of lockdown. They’re aiming for international travel to be allowed again from 17th May all being well. We’re on!!
Hopefully this holds true!

Vegas in October isn't a scorcher so you could cover up if needed to not blind anyone from that milky complexion haha.
Something just tells me that your version of a scorcher is something different from mine though haha

Just a beautiful course. Wow... very nice

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting to walk out of there with my balls unscathed.....Wait...that didn't sound right..

Just wait until you have to play a club off the rocks. The desert will leave its mark.

There was a big joke last year that they were going to put us all in Puma onesies
View attachment 8995933

For the Morgan Cup, I'd do it and hope Puma came out with shoes to match if it meant I could go back..

Love seeing the pics again. Love going back through older threads sometimes or the pic threads from each event and seeing the goodness all over again.

Back