Best Internet Browser in 2021

I use Edge on PC and have no issues.
I use Chrome on mobile and its been so bad lately. It's almost impossible to use THP on it.

I've been a Firefox user for years. I have no problems with it.

I use Edge on PC and have no issues.
I use Chrome on mobile and its been so bad lately. It's almost impossible to use THP on it.
I use Safari for THP on mobile (despite using Chrome for everything else) hahaha

Chrome seems like it went downhill FAST.

I use Brave as the browser, and DuckDuckGo as my search engine.

Used Firefox for the last 4+ years.

been with chrome on autopilot for years now, but it has been having much more issues recently. :unsure:

Safari on my iPad Pro which is my main computing device.

Chrome on my Macs because I don’t do much on a computer these days besides web development. Chrome has the best debugging tools of any web browser.

If I was going to switch to another browser, I’d choose Brave.

I'm trying to learn more about VPNs and increasing privacy. Sounds like Brave and Dissenter may be the best for privacy and Firefox best out of the big well known browsers.

I currently use Edge as a browser and just switched to DuckDuckGo as my primary search engine. I'll be exploring some of the browser suggestions and have been consciously looking to minimize my exposure to Big Tech on an ongoing basis.

Have had chrome as I can use it on my phone/work pc/macbook at home. I haven't really had any issues so doubt I will change it up.

Ignoring the part where I can't magically make this PC a Mac, I'm pretty impressed with Firefox so far today.

Might stick with it for a while.

Firefox here. I used to be a Chrome user and about a year ago started to have issues, so I switched.

I forgot about Brave! Also a very good browser. But for the love of god, get rid of LasPass and switch to something else. Personally I switched to Bitwarden (open source, and has multiple browser support, also easy to import for LP before you get rid of it).
LP has been breached multiple times and they are also owned by Logmein (also not good)
oh man, I've loved LastPass. Didn't know it had been breached. :( But I don't love that they are moving towards a paid plan if you want to use more than one category of device (who doesn't). I'll check out Bitwarden. Any other password managers out there people use?

I will definitely be looking at Birtwarden, Here is PC Magazine's review of the category

I currently use Edge as a browser and just switched to DuckDuckGo as my primary search engine. I'll be exploring some of the browser suggestions and have been consciously looking to minimize my exposure to Big Tech on an ongoing basis.
Startpage is another good search engine. I used DuckDuckGo for a while, but Startpage seems to return better results and is also good with privacy issues. They also have a mobile app, which I use on my iPhone.

Unrelated to the above, funny thing with browsers - I'm 100% Mac with all my computers/tablets and like everything about macOS, but have just never really liked Safari.

Firefox is already wildly better, especially loading THP.

I wonder what the heck happened to my chrome.
I don't know. I have Chrome on all my devices and it's zipping along famously and has for 3 years.

I don't know. I have Chrome on all my devices and it's zipping along famously and has for 3 years.
I updated mine last week and it basically killed it.

Previous to that, it was lightning.

Sort of related. I'm the kind of guy who likes to know why I'm doing what I'm doing in things like browser and PC security. I'm OK with hardware, but to me, all of the OS/software/internet security issues look like what I call eye of newt/wing of bat technology. I respect and greatly appreciate the contributions here by THPers who have lived this stuff for a career. Are there plain-English resources that can help a reasonably informed person like me make sense of all this stuff - why something is good or bad, where the landmines are, etc?

Am trying the Brave browser for the first time right now. So far....so good.

Have been a Chrome user for quite a while.

I use Opera on my macs. Clean and simple. It has a VPN feature, but there are some websites that don't like it, and it slows thing down just a bit. For example Home Depot. It thinks I'm logging on from a european location, and the dialog box says it can't be accessed.

I updated mine last week and it basically killed it.

Previous to that, it was lightning.
Canadan, I also updated all my browsers and just checked to make sure they are running the latest. Something may have gone wrong with the latest update. Since you used and liked Chrome up to now, you may want to uninstall and then reinstall Chrome. Just make sure to export your bookmarks so you have them just in case.

I used to use firefox for everything. Then it started to have bunch of issues and I switched to chrome. I dont seem to have any issues and I really like all the google doc stuff. It works well.

I have to use Chrome for work, but for everything else, I use Safari with no issues.

I use Chrome or Firefox. My default is Chrome because our ERP doesn't come through the UI properly on Firefox. But both are pretty equal.

Back