Your Walk Out Music?

Shoot High, Aim Low by Yes.

Last edited:

Gods gonna cut you down -Johnny cash

The Benny Hill Show theme Song.

That just means the laughs are about to begin.:D Laughing AT me, not with me.:cry::ROFLMAO:

I mean depends on the event. My top 2 I used back in my baseball days were:
1) Green Onions By Booker T. & The MG's "Green Onions"
2) The Imperial March from Starwars -- Imperial March

The later is fun but you really have to show up with you A game. Can't walk up to Vader's music and slice one off the planet! :ROFLMAO:

Coming In Hot. Andy Mineo 🔥🔥🔥

ICP, the dating game. I'd want to make everyone sit there and listen to it before I hit my tee shot. Then I'd probably laugh for having made everyone listen to it.

~Rock

Katy Perry - Hot N Cold.

If I get to treat it like wrestling and come through a curtain at the opportune time, I’d go with the slow part of Filter’s “Welcome to the Fold” (the “mama give me my medicine” part). I’d emerge just as the heavy guitar riff hit.

Depends on my mood after warmups.

I could be reflective . . .

or fearful . . .

or ticked off . . .

😉

I always wanted the experience of having a walk up song. I feel like there’s something just bad ass about it . Not sure if I’ll ever have the experience which is a bummer. Just have to live vicariously though baseball players 🤷‍♂️

AC/DC - Thunderstruck. That's what we walked out to for HS football and I still get the chills hearing that song 20 years later.

Not really a walk up song but lately when I have Brandy by Looking Glass running through my head I play really well. It came on the radio one day on my way to the course and I played well. I took to playing it as the last song before I got to the course.

I play better when I have a song with good rhythm running through my head so I wouldn't want some head banging music.

The first time I qualified for the State Amateur I had Let Her Cry by Hootie and the Blowfish running through my head. I used that one for a while.

You're Under Pressure

Not really a walk up song but lately when I have Brandy by Looking Glass running through my head I play really well. It came on the radio one day on my way to the course and I played well. I took to playing it as the last song before I got to the course.

I play better when I have a song with good rhythm running through my head so I wouldn't want some head banging music.

The first time I qualified for the State Amateur I had Let Her Cry by Hootie and the Blowfish running through my head. I used that one for a while.

Some people like that snoozing music. I used to race dirt bikes with a guy that got ready for a race by listening to Mariah Carey.

Back