THESE!!!!! These are my pick for the Morgan Cup if I get to go.

Those look incredible! I might even be able to pretend I'm good enough to play the Forged Tec to get that look in my bag :LOL:

You took the words right out of my mouth. The Forged Tecs - (y). Bernoulli's game - (n). But, they look so good :cool::cool:.

Wow, these look incredible. If they're available I'm going to say at LEAST 9/12 Morgan Cup participants go Copper this year 🔥🔥🔥

They look great. I didn't mind the wear on my black PVD finished Callaway clubs and think the copper would wear even better than black

Love this look.. Love that Cobra is bringing this out.

I legit made noises when I scrolled down the article hahahaa

WOW, that looks so good.
I did exactly the same! The better half came downstairs to make sure I wasn’t watching something I shouldn’t 😂

I did exactly the same! The better half came downstairs to make sure I wasn’t watching something I shouldn’t 😂
I mean.... same basic result, no? :ROFLMAO:

they nailed the look for sure.

1614786054171.png

The "but, honestly, I was looking at golf clubs" excuse. Don't think my wife would buy that one. :ROFLMAO:

these really look amazing

Do they make their wedges in copper too?? If not, they should. Just so good.

In-freaking-credible! I love the idea of the worn copper finish with satin peeking through.

👀 @OITW 👀

Really fantastic finish on an already good looking iron lineup. But again.....$1400? phew.

I mean.... same basic result, no? :ROFLMAO:
Exactly the same basic result, but looking at these I can look at them again immediately afterwards :LOL:

The "but, honestly, I was looking at golf clubs" excuse. Don't think my wife would buy that one. :ROFLMAO:
But sweetheart, they're sooooooo pretty. Sofa for Rob this week I think :LOL:

I thought the Mizuno blue color was amazing(and I still do!) but really love that copper color!

Any chance THP or Cobra has some pictures of them after some use / wear?? Would love to see that

Not yet but we describe it in the article a bit. It will bring satin to the surface and blend with thecopper a bit.
Really fantastic finish on an already good looking iron lineup. But again.....$1400? phew.

That seems to be fairly standard now for premium irons right? Somewhere between 1200-1500?

If I had one comment, I prefer the paint fill on the RF model, not sure the black paint fill works for the other two....
& that is picking some serious serious holes in a very slick release

I prefer that black contrast, but I get what you are saying.

Back