The 100 Putt Challenge

I had a lot of time yesterday and hit 300 putts, 100 with each putter, from six feet on my perfect practice mat. Was honestly surprised at the results.

Chicago - 89/100
White Hot OG 1WS - 89/100
Seattle 98/100.

felt the most confident with the WH but there were a few mis hits. Wasn’t as confident with the Seattle but I just couldn’t miss. May get that going again today to see if it changes

I had a lot of time yesterday and hit 300 putts, 100 with each putter, from six feet on my perfect practice mat. Was honestly surprised at the results.

Chicago - 89/100
Seattle 98/100.

felt the most confident with the WH but there were a few mis hits. Wasn’t as confident with the Seattle but I just couldn’t miss. May get that going again today to see if it changes

Insane numbers man. I honestly don't think I could come anywhere close to those. Maybe I'll start tracking mine just to see where I stand.

Chicago - 89/100
Seattle 98/100.

How did you not lose count?!

Chicago - 89/100
Seattle 98/100.

I'd find a way to get comfortable with that Seattle, making 98 out of 100 :oops:.

Insane numbers man. I honestly don't think I could come anywhere close to those. Maybe I'll start tracking mine just to see where I stand.
I'd find a way to get comfortable with that Seattle, making 98 out of 100 :oops:.
I know those numbers seem kind of silly. But when you have a line to start on to help keep your stroke consistent and a dead straight putt with no break whatsoever, it’s a lot easier than it sounds. You put me in to a six footer outside with any kind of break and my knees start knocking 😅

Just kept track of every 10 and updated it on a list. Not that impressive lol
I can barely do simple math without Excel. Technology has ruined me!

Chicago - 89/100
Seattle 98/100.

So I ran it back and came away with different results.

Chicago - 94/100
WH OG - 97/100
Seattle -92/100

Same things came through. Super confident with the OG and the Chicago. Rolls were pure and straight for the most part. Seattle I struggled with the confidence again. I made a ton but the amount of times I just barley kept them in there was really high. I couldn't really keep the ball on the starting line. Next time I do this, I’m going to move back to eight feet. That could be really telling number wise how well I’m actually doing. Less room for error. Till next time!

Chicago - 94/100
WH OG - 97/100
Seattle -92/100

Same things came through. Super confident with the OG and the Chicago. Rolls were pure and straight for the most part. Seattle I struggled with the confidence again. I made a ton but the amount of times I just barley kept them in there was really high. I couldn't really keep the ball on the starting line. Next time I do this, I’m going to move back to eight feet. That could be really telling number wise how well I’m actually doing. Less room for error. Till next time!
Need a running tally for all 200, soon to be 300 putts per putter. Quite the sample size!

I got my 100 in today.. need to keep it going

100 in before noon today. Stuck with the same putter for all 100. May do 100 on the Toulon after lunch.

Attachments

• 4C14E92D-4DBF-45A9-9992-9C814CED91B9.jpeg
    4C14E92D-4DBF-45A9-9992-9C814CED91B9.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 2
Dug out a small whiteboard and committing to the challenge!

I need to do this, worst part of my game.

I also need to get home so I can find the flattest part of my basement floor to start this.

I'm halfway to 100 today.. I'll get there

When

Chicago - 94/100
WH OG - 97/100
Seattle -92/100

When you do this, do you use the big cup or small cup? I just got the perfect putting mat this week as a gift and am looking at drills to work on. I have been mostly using the small cup but doubt I would be that high from 6 feet (maybe on either hole).

When

When you do this, do you use the big cup or small cup? I just got the perfect putting mat this week as a gift and am looking at drills to work on. I have been mostly using the small cup but doubt I would be that high from 6 feet (maybe on either hole).
Definitely the normal sized cup. On lane with the smaller cup, there seems to be a bend that I can't get ironed out and it always pushes the ball to the left of the hole right about a foot before it moves up the hill. So until I get that figured out, the only time I use the smaller hole is putting diagonally to it from the left side of the mat.

Definitely the normal sized cup. On lane with the smaller cup, there seems to be a bend that I can't get ironed out and it always pushes the ball to the left of the hole right about a foot before it moves up the hill. So until I get that figured out, the only time I use the smaller hole is putting diagonally to it from the left side of the mat.
I had the opposite problem in my office. Every putt to the big hole was breaking a cup left. I was able to move it around where both are level now. I like the small cup because of the two solid lines where the club head moves. But no way am I making 97/100 in that thing. I doubt it will be that high in the normal size hole. I have noticed I struggle on the 2 foot putts more than the 4 foot. I think because I am not used to hitting a 2 foot putt that hard

Dang Canadan, the last time I hit a putt was the end of November of last year, lol.

Missed these today - work is killing my golf steam!

Tomorrow is a new day.

I got in more than 100 with the Ten today

I have been wearing out my perfect practice mat that I have at the office. 89 straight 6 footers in a row today (my best streak so far). I have been able to hit 100+ putts per day since getting this for my birthday. I am not able to hit 1/2 of the hundred from 10’, though.49886528-D068-475B-B73E-A4580FAEA8F4.jpeg

I have been wearing out my perfect practice mat that I have at the office. 89 straight 6 footers in a row today (my best streak so far). I have been able to hit 100+ putts per day since getting this for my birthday. I am not able to hit 1/2 of the hundred from 10’, though.View attachment 8997702

so the ball return really does help you crank out the 100 putts. I get dizzy walking laps around my traditional flat mat hitting three putts at a time.

so the ball return really does help you crank out the 100 putts. I get dizzy walking laps around my traditional flat mat hitting three putts at a time.
Yes. I have been using 6 balls on the mat and can just constantly putt. It is like playing skee ball

Back