EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

This is where you have people start paying you privately on venmo and create a little hidden stash .

Don’t worry guys, beer’s on me. Just shoot me a few bucks in Venmo. Genius!!!

This is where you have people start paying you privately on venmo and create a little hidden stash .

I have a small stash in PayPal right now, but
this plan went really well for a couple weeks. Then I bought a new Toulon garage.

again, weaknesses.

I’ve had the conversation no less than 6 times with the wife so far, on my list of things to get.
There has been a lot of ‘why’ type questions. Lots of “let’s set a hard budget” talk.

but I know deep down, I have a weakness.
If the budget isn't 4 digits you aren't doing it right.

I wish @SouthernShred were here to impart his Hideaway purchase wisdom lol.
I went in with a list that guys asked me for. I also had a list of gifts for members here that I wanted to get.
Then there was a bit of stuff for me. I grabbed 4-5 hats and 1/4 zips plus odds and ends. It was definitely fun.

I went in with a list that guys asked me for. I also had a list of gifts for members here that I wanted to get.
Then there was a bit of stuff for me. I grabbed 4-5 hats and 1/4 zips plus odds and ends. It was definitely fun.
I think that's one of the best parts of Hideaway shopping. Bringing stuff back for the people here. I'm pretty sure everyone in 2016 did to some extent, and I know a lot of what Shannon purchased was for that purpose.

Agree. Its so incredible the bond we all have, even being from so many different areas. There’s been days when I’ve been 200 messages behind but eventually get caught up to what’s currently going on. Also with this team It’s not just golf either. It’s everyday life, ups and downs, family, the world. All brothers. Great to see you.

My biggest challenge is keeping up with the work that these guys are putting in. They are prepared to bring it! 🔥

I know it's said in here a ton but the friendships you build from The Grandaddy are so amazing. I was able to spend a couple hours playing sim golf with my 2018 Grandaddy teammate @rogt and had a blast. We hadn't seen each other in over a year and we picked up right where we left off. That's probably because our team has been talking every day since the event.

If you think about that it's pretty insane that for over two years we've spoke every day. That shows how amazing this event is and how you have lifelong brothers afterward.

So true. And this makes me miss you guys even more. Well, except for that recent blizzard that mysteriously hit the south after I bragged about our great weather. That was...unpleasant and highly coincidental, but other than that, I definitely miss all of you!

So glad you and the Senior Sniper got to catchup!

I’ve had the conversation no less than 6 times with the wife so far, on my list of things to get.
There has been a lot of ‘why’ type questions. Lots of “let’s set a hard budget” talk.

but I know deep down, I have a weakness.
All I have gotten was I better at least get something!

My biggest challenge is keeping up with the work that these guys are putting in. They are prepared to bring it! 🔥
Dude, you are in the garage grinding just as much as anyone else! You are crushing it!

I feel like the weakest link because I haven’t hit balls in 2 weeks.

Dude, you are in the garage grinding just as much as anyone else! You are crushing it!

I feel like the weakest link because I haven’t hit balls in 2 weeks.
The snow is melting and we are all emerging from winter and we are ready to rock and roll!

Really excited to watch this event take place. Excited for those already chosen. Hope you guys all kill it.

Walking into the pro shop is gotta be like Christmas to the guys.

This thread has me reminiscing tonight. And super pumped up for the 2021 team. Have a damn blast.

D0929844-2D75-49B7-8C22-AB77B034E779.jpeg

All of those are awesome! Hopefully they have Hodeaway TruVis when we are out there!
Every year the Grandaddy gets a little bit better, somehow, and that makes me giddy to see what rolls out this year.

Every year the Grandaddy gets a little bit better, somehow, and that makes me giddy to see what rolls out this year.

But after a Covid hiatus... OOOOOOOWEEEEEEEE!!!!

But after a Covid hiatus... OOOOOOOWEEEEEEEE!!!!
Oh trust me. I've already considered it. One can only take so much excitement for one night.

I know it's said in here a ton but the friendships you build from The Grandaddy are so amazing. I was able to spend a couple hours playing sim golf with my 2018 Grandaddy teammate @rogt and had a blast. We hadn't seen each other in over a year and we picked up right where we left off. That's probably because our team has been talking every day since the event.

If you think about that it's pretty insane that for over two years we've spoke every day. That shows how amazing this event is and how you have lifelong brothers afterward.
I love this

I still consider you a friend, despite your awful taste in putters. And geographical locations.

Back