Contest: Win a Shot Scope V3

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Very few devices in the tech category get such incredible buzz at release like the V3 has from Shot Scope. With nearly 1000 posts in the forum thread golfers from all over the world are using the device and updating how well it is working for them.

Today we want you to join the ranks and are giving one away in the color of your choosing.

Untitled-11-1024x692.jpg

RulesOne entry per personContest open to all THPersPrize will ship directly from Shot Scope

How To EnterAnswer these questions below.Have you tried a data tracking device?What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3?

If you want more...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an awesome prize. Thanks THP.

I have previously tried arccos, but not extensively.

I want to try the Shot Scope because I want to start keeping track of my data more to hopefully improve my game and the reviews on it have been outstanding.

This is an awesome prize. I haven’t tried anything more extensive than the 18Birdies app, but am interested to try something like this. I think it would be helpful on the driving range to dial in my distances.

Great contest, have listened to their team many times on podcasts and very impressed by the quickness they updates changes to the software and this new and improved both in features and size/colour is impressive. This would be nice win, my entry:

Have you tried a data tracking device? Yes

What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? I could not get along with phone in pockets and 50% missed shots. I have worn GPS watch for multiple years and still do so wearing a slimmer, improved model such as the V3 is right up my alley.

Great Contest!!!

Yes I have used Arccos for the last 3 years.
Having the Data on your wrist really makes me want to try Shot Scope V3. Not having to go to your phone for yardages while still getting the shot tracking is the next step from arccos.

Yes, I have tried one but didn't like it

I'd think this on my wrist would work out so much better! Quick, easy and handy

Have you tried a data tracking device? no I have not.

What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? I believe course management and club tracking is something that maybe able to shave some serious strokes off my high Handicap.

Have you tried a data tracking device?
Yes I had a Garmin watch a while back which i enjoyed but recently broke.
What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3?
From what I have read the SS has so much more tech to follow and analyze your shots. Anything that can help me lower my handicap is welcome!

Have you tried a data tracking device? Yes
What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? I want to be able to be able to get deeper into my stats.

Awesome job love the thread...
Have you tried a data tracking device? I have not tracked data outside of golf apps for shots and score.
1. Iwant to have the ability to track where rounds went awry.
2. I want to have consistent distances for each club. Often times I resort to that flushed shot earlier in the year or driving range off a mat. Real distances will help. 3. As a bonus. Additionally, I want to see if the SS sticks actually add more distance.

Oh man, what great timing. I found a sale on them and have been seriously pondering pulling the trigger but haven't done it just yet...
No, I've never had one

I truly think this could improve my overall game. I've always been one of those oh I hit my 8iron 160 types. Is that true? I think so, but having the data to back it up would really increase confidence on the course.

Have you tried a data tracking device? Yes, really enjoy seeing my stats and where I'm gaining/losing strokes.

What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? I won't have to keep my damn phone in my front pocket any longer!

I have you used a couple. I've had the Arccos system, it didn't work great; the tags were bulky, and the system didn't read my course. I have the Grint and Golf Logix phone apps, and I have had Blast Motion swing sensor.
What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? It looks exceptional, the tags are much lower profile and aren't obtrusive. I've searched a couple of products and haven't found the "one". The Shotscope checks the boxes.

Thanks for this opportunity!

Ive owned and currently used a Garmin S20 device. I would love to try the Shotscope as I feel it'll be more intuitive and have better features where the S20 was limited.

I’ve used a rangefinder before and they are very useful
The shot scope looks convenient and easy to use on the course

Thank you THP for the opportunity!

Have you tried a data tracking device? The closest thing I've tried is a couple of apps on my phone... I found them to be limited in their free version, not user friendly, and quickly deleted.
What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? It's awesome technology, and I'm a really bad judge of distance using my eyeballs... it's to the point I don't trust myself to guesstimate how far I am away from the green and I continually look for on course yardage markers to help me. Plus, I want to enter the information age and know exactly how my shots track; I'm being tired of living in the stone age not knowing how far my clubs go. My 52* wedge goes... it is 50y, 95y, Who knows?:ROFLMAO:

Just started using Arccos, would love to use ShotScope as well and see which has built the better mousetrap!

I have never used a data tracking device before and I think that taking out the guess work out of my game would allow for more consistency.

What an awesome prize! I’d like to win because I am horrible at judging distance, and over/under shoot a lot. The other reason is how awesome the product looks....very sleek!

Currently using golfshot, but am new to it so would like to see which one is most user friendly.

Great giveaway!

I have tried some of those products, but either the tags were too bulky or I tired of keeping my cell phone out. The shotscope V3 looks amazing. Not only can I put my phone away and readily look at yardage and info from my wrist, but it will truly help me improve my game by knowing my exact numbers. Not to mention March 8 is my B-day, and this would make a great birthday gift!!! Lol

Cool!

I've used arccos for a little over a year now and having the added information on my game/clubs has made a huge difference as I plot my way around a course and what I choose to work on at the range! So i'd say yes I'm a data guy. The more info, the better the possible decisions. The small gripe about the arccos is the input and use in play is all through my phone. I've hear the link is very good at addressing this but, but pulled that trigger. So as a result I'd definitely be open to giving the V3 a try! I've started wearing a smart watch while I play and it doesn't bother me, so I don't see the V3 rubbing me the wrong way!

Have you tried a data tracking device? Yes, I've used Arccos.
What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? I'd love to have data to comb through and digest after a round to help me better my club and shot selection. Having the added benefit of front and carry distances for every hazard on my wrist would also be a really useful feature.

I have tried Arccos before. Didn’t feel like it was 100% accurate and I found it picking up my playing partners shots occasionally as well.
I want to try Shot Scope to see what an improved technology will do to help my game. My handicap has plateaued around a 12 and I think distance control could really help bump me down.

1. Yes I have tried a data tracking device. Currently have arccos and think of buying a portable launch monitor.
2. I have heard many great things regarding shot scope. I want to see if it is as good as the reviews.

Back