Good thing I did brag about 7,500 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hahaha, my man, they all matter! Milestones are fun, it just makes me sit back and be thankful for the day I finally decided to jump all the way in. I don't know what I'd be doing without THP to be totally honest.

be thankful for the day I finally decided to jump all the way in.
This is me, so thankful to just jump in and not hold back!

I got a haircut today!

First time in over 7 weeks as a result of the lockdown. I committed early on that I wasn't going to cut it myself this time around, and I managed to survive but man does it feel SOOOOOO good!

My daughter returns from Hawaii today. The hardwood floor install started yesterday, will be done by the end of the week. We pick up our new lab in 2 weeks.

I received an email from Evolve Golf inviting me to be part of Team Evolve

According to the email:
"Team Evolve is an invite only membership. Membership in Team Evolve is free. We send out personalized packages full of creations from our product development team throughout the year."

I have ordered a bunch of stuff from them in the past and look forward to whatever packages they send along.

If this is some type of phishing scam, some sicko out there now has my foot size, which was requested when signing up for the team...

I received an email from Evolve Golf inviting me to be part of Team Evolve

According to the email:
"Team Evolve is an invite only membership. Membership in Team Evolve is free. We send out personalized packages full of creations from our product development team throughout the year."

I have ordered a bunch of stuff from them in the past and look forward to whatever packages they send along.

If this is some type of phishing scam, some sicko out there now has my foot size, which was requested when signing up for the team...
Nope, it’s for the greatest socks in the world

Nope, it’s for the greatest socks in the world
Hah - Love me some motionwool - I have a few pairs, including the ones with the THP logo.

TGIF I am getting a day off of work and tons of golf are about to happen! Have a great day everyone

I am happy to be here. Happy to be where I am after a challenging year. I believe I have gained perspective through adversity. My parents’ house down in North Carolina was condemned after being hit by a tornado this week that also destroyed their neighbor’s house and killed the husband. I’m incredibly grateful that my parents weren’t down south during the storm. The picture below is my old golf bag that was swept out of the garage and wedged into the blown out window on the front of the house. It makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time.
76DC4098-874F-4C28-9548-73B0543ACC88.jpeg

I am happy to be here. Happy to be where I am after a challenging year. I believe I have gained perspective through adversity. My parents’ house down in North Carolina was condemned after being hit by a tornado this week that also destroyed their neighbor’s house and killed the husband. I’m incredibly grateful that my parents weren’t down south during the storm. The picture below is my old golf bag that was swept out of the garage and wedged into the blown out window on the front of the house. It makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time.
View attachment 8994238

The local new did a story on a couple that just closed on their house in that neighborhood the week before the storm, and it was totally demolished!

YES! Notified by school district all staff will be able to get vaccine next week! HELL YES!

I’m glad that spring is around the corner and that it appears that we have turned the corner on Covid with new cases having dropped 78% from just 6 weeks ago. I’m looking forward to the golf season and having some sense of normalcy this year compared to 2021. It’s amazing how warm 41* felt yesterday!

I’m glad that spring is around the corner and that it appears that we have turned the corner on Covid with new cases having dropped 78% from just 6 weeks ago. I’m looking forward to the golf season and having some sense of normalcy this year compared to 2021. It’s amazing how warm 41* felt yesterday!

When the temps are single "feels like" single digits, it's amazing how warm 25 feels, so 41 feels like summer time haha. I never understood that until this year.

received_3039261789648618.jpeg

Welcome to the world Maven

I’m loving that the spring weather is here and the snowpack will be gone in the next few days. It’s the first step in getting the courses open - hopefully in 2-3 weeks if this weather holds.

EAFB340C-A143-4706-ACB9-6B68BF380120.jpeg

Last edited:
Let’s ******* goooooooooo! So freaking excited!

1E055A94-AC4F-4248-83B9-EE9ADD55842A.jpeg

Let’s ******* goooooooooo! So freaking excited!

View attachment 8996355

Love it! I was at the dentist yesterday and everyone employed in the office had completed their 2nd dose. With J&J shots starting today we will quickly see the vaccine shots shoot up to 3 million per day in the U.S. and by the end of April we should be much closer to herd immunity. :)

Very happy. The purchase of my second property came through on Tuesday. Now have a place in the city and a place in the country (sort of). It's a bitter sweet feeling though because I used some money that came my way last year which has some sadness attached to it. My wife and I raised a glass to him on Tuesday evening.

Had a session with my physiotherapist last night to get my back sorted out, and it felt so much better to be able to move around pain free again

Got another session booked in a couple weeks time, then will probably book a third session sometime during the week commencing the 29th March (which is when courses open up here again) ready for some golf the following weekend hopefully

Knee sore but holding up well after first full swing range session in far too long!

Found great used newish vehicle for our young Marine! Mods beginning before taking out to him.

MRI completed Friday on Cervical Spine to hopefully find answers!

First flight for new business work in over a year in progress now!

Very happy. The purchase of my second property came through on Tuesday. Now have a place in the city and a place in the country (sort of). It's a bitter sweet feeling though because I used some money that came my way last year which has some sadness attached to it. My wife and I raised a glass to him on Tuesday evening.

I am sure he would be pleased with what you did, how you remembered him, and how you miss him.

Back