The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

So Copper King Tour would be a worn satin rustic look over time? This set will be in play for 3-5 season at least. I’m tempted after thinking about it. Captain @jdtox thought?
I think these could look great with some wear honestly, Forged Tec are really good irons and they look great in the copper, maybe even better than the King Tour. Even though they aren't copper I wouldn't discount the RAD Speed irons either though they are really good

I think these could look great with some wear honestly, Forged Tec are really good irons and they look great in the copper, maybe even better than the King Tour. Even though they aren't copper I wouldn't discount the RAD Speed irons either though they are really good
I agree, I think with a bit of wear that they will look unbelievably good. If I'm honest, I was all in on the King Tours previously (assuming that I could hit them) but those Forged Tecs in copper have just blown me away so it might be those because I already know how well I hit them

Plus, I can't stop imagining how incredible they will look paired with the black $ tapers....

I agree, I think with a bit of wear that they will look unbelievably good. If I'm honest, I was all in on the King Tours previously (assuming that I could hit them) but those Forged Tecs in copper have just blown me away so it might be those because I already know how well I hit them

Plus, I can't stop imagining how incredible they will look paired with the black $ tapers....
I thought you were team headcovers had agreed to go OL? Can't do copper in OL currently

I thought you were team headcovers had agreed to go OL? Can't do copper in OL currently
I may well give OL a hit to see if they float my boat but....gonna be almost impossible to ignore the copper offerings. Best looking clubs I've seen in forever.

I may well give OL a hit to see if they float my boat but....gonna be almost impossible to ignore the copper offerings. Best looking clubs I've seen in forever.
You're old clubs keep shrinking further and further into the back of the closet

OL v. Copper. :unsure: I think I know where that one is leaning. Just a guess.

I think the pre-selection momentum that OL enjoyed came to a crashing halt. The desire for OL has been overtaken by the lure of copper.

I think the pre-selection momentum that OL enjoyed came to a crashing halt. The desire for OL has been overtaken by the lure of copper.

Yup and rightly so!

OL v. Copper. :unsure: I think I know where that one is leaning. Just a guess.

The allure of OL is too strong to be overcome for me - not even for copper!

distracted-boyfriend.png

You're old clubs keep shrinking further and further into the back of the closet
Which is odd, because I still think the FTs that I have are stunning as well..

Which is odd, because I still think the FTs that I have are stunning as well..
The regular FT's are stunning. Don't disagree with that at all!

If the near impossible happened and I got in The Morgan Cup, I was already leaning Forged TEC, by far the Cobra offering that has kept my attention since they were released. With the new copper finish though, now I wouldn't feel compelled to go with something "newer", Copper FT is one of the newest offerings, WIN-WIN!!!

If the near impossible happened and I got in The Morgan Cup, I was already leaning Forged TEC, by far the Cobra offering that has kept my attention since they were released. With the new copper finish though, now I wouldn't feel compelled to go with something "newer", Copper FT is one of the newest offerings, WIN-WIN!!!
Yeah those things are screaming "PICK ME! PICK ME!"

Back