Air Jordan 4 Cements????

For anyone that missed, I am sure you will have another chance at a different colorway in a few months, and then several more after that.

For anyone that missed, I am sure you will have another chance at a different colorway in a few months, and then several more after that.
Probably a Masters version coming up if history holds up. Hopefully they aren't as ugly as last year's Masters shoes.

Probably a Masters version coming up if history holds up. Hopefully they aren't as ugly as last year's Masters shoes.
Masters colors have always been a challenge with them due to IP, but they have been better lately and figured out something with last year's release that was the opposite of green and yellow. I am sure you will see a black and a grey version before the ned of the year. Probably more.

Masters colors have always been a challenge with them due to IP, but they have been better lately and figured out something with last year's release that was the opposite of green and yellow. I am sure you will see a black and a grey version before the ned of the year. Probably more.
Those Miami Dolphin shoes were turrible.

You should be fine if size 9 are what you need. Smaller sizes sell a bit slower. the 11s, 12s, and 13s will go almost immediately. You will probably be ok if you are on right as soon as they go on sale unless these end up being even more limited than other Jordan golf releases.

Huh? Since when are size 9's considered one of the smaller sizes? There's a discount shoe store not that far from me that has some nice merchandise, that has been inexistence for several generations. I'd hear about a sale and head down there and not be able to find anything in my size, which happens to be 9. I asked a sales person about that one time, and they told me that they don't get many size 9's in in the first place, and that they sell out immediately! After too many disappointing trips there, I stopped going altogether. Let those who need "canoes for shoes" shop there!

As for Nike I will not spend a dime on that brand. They employ slave labor in China. Besides that, I figure that Michael Jordan has enough money and doesn't need any of mine!

Huh? Since when are size 9's considered one of the smaller sizes? There's a discount shoe store not that far from me that has some nice merchandise, that has been inexistence for several generations. I'd hear about a sale and head down there and not be able to find anything in my size, which happens to be 9. I asked a sales person about that one time, and they told me that they don't get many size 9's in in the first place, and that they sell out immediately! After too many disappointing trips there, I stopped going altogether. Let those who need "canoes for shoes" shop there!

As for Nike I will not spend a dime on that brand. They employ slave labor in China. Besides that, I figure that Michael Jordan has enough money and doesn't need any of mine!

I don't know what to tell you dude. 12's sell faster than 9's. Nobody is shaming anybody for having smaller feet than another individual. You certainly care a lot about what Nike does for being someone who doesn't spend a dime on them.

You realize most major shoe/apparel brands do this right?

I don't know what to tell you dude. 12's sell faster than 9's. Nobody is shaming anybody for having smaller feet than another individual. You certainly care a lot about what Nike does for being someone who doesn't spend a dime on them.

If you had read a little more closely, you would have realized that is WHY I don't spend a dime on them!

You realize most major shoe/apparel brands do this right?

Yes, and I think it sucks! And Phil Knight, and Nike, are the ones who paved the path!

If you had read a little more closely, you would have realized that is WHY I don't spend a dime on them!

Yes, and I think it sucks! And Phil Knight, and Nike, are the ones who paved the path!
Thank you for spelling it out. I don't know how I got out of college with my reading comprehension being so poor.

Thank you for spelling it out. I don't know how I got out of college with my reading comprehension being so poor.

Yes, it makes me wonder too! :ROFLMAO:

Was leaning to flippy flip these but I actually like them more than I thought.

PXL_20210307_004109613.jpg

I hope that these are a lot more comfortable than the 5’s. Unfortunately it looks like the same sole and footbed.

Pretty comfortable, no Code Chaos, but I didn't have any issues with them after 18 holes.

I will say they look great in person

Got mine in today. A little big but I would rather then be a little big than to small. Packaging was crap. Box they put the shoe box in was big and nothing in to pad it so when I opened the shipping box the shoes were almost completely out of the store box. But no damage.

Attachments

• PXL_20210308_215352670.jpg
    PXL_20210308_215352670.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 14
  • PXL_20210308_215501462.jpg
    PXL_20210308_215501462.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 14
  • PXL_20210308_215551450.jpg
    PXL_20210308_215551450.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 14
  • PXL_20210308_220519383.jpg
    PXL_20210308_220519383.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 15
  • PXL_20210308_220540867.jpg
    PXL_20210308_220540867.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 15
Anyone know how many pairs were released?

Last edited:
Got mine in today. A little big but I would rather then be a little big than to small. Packaging was crap. Box they put the shoe box in was big and nothing in to pad it so when I opened the shipping box the shoes were almost completely out of the store box. But no damage.
Their packaging is crap. When I got the tie dye V they box was delivered 1/2 open from a poor tape job and someone could have reached in and pulled the shoes out. I actually though someone tried to check and see if whatever was in the box was worth stealing. The lace locks must have fallen out during shipping so I bought some similar ones on eBay to add to them.

Their packaging is crap. When I got the tie dye V they box was delivered 1/2 open from a poor tape job and someone could have reached in and pulled the shoes out. I actually though someone tried to check and see if whatever was in the box was worth stealing. The lace locks must have fallen out during shipping so I bought some similar ones on eBay to add to them.
Yeah this is how they were in the shipping box when I pulled them out. These didn't come with the lace locks I guess.

Attachments

• PXL_20210308_215507841.jpg
    PXL_20210308_215507841.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 9
Pfft.

This is how my Jordan V arrived from UPS.

View attachment 8997148
Welcome to Nike shipping. It’s constant things like this, and why a company of there size in which a significant aspect of their business is putting shoes in boxes decides to put those boxes into oversized cardboard boxes with no filler is beyond me.

Love the look as an everyday show but I can't get over it being a mid shoe.

Anyone got a 9.5 they wanna sell

Malbon dropped the cement 4s today and I missed that one too

Back