Tour Event 2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational

334 carry :ROFLMAO:

Whoever thinks there is a distance problem is crazy. This is fun and there is little to no roll out there today in the fairways

looks like Bryson is back to the LTD..

Is Bryson back to playing the LTD?

Man Spieth makes more long putts than anyone I've seen. Too bad he can't hit a driver

Sure looks like it. Curious for sure.

He is always fighting spin. That thing has always been a bit of a binky while Cobra tweeks whatever new driver is out.

He is always fighting spin. That thing has always been a bit of a binky while Cobra tweeks whatever new driver is out.

He's on an interview now saying its (the LTD) heavier, higher spin and more accurate, but shorter

Is Bryson back to playing the LTD?

Here is the story on it.
Bryson has been going back and forth between RADSPEED and LTD the last 3 weeks. He prefers the newest driver for pure speed, but at the loft he plays at, needs a few more heads to test. They expect to have them to him very shortly.

I see Rickie is playing with Wolfe To day,,,,, GO POKES

Here is the story on it.
Bryson has been going back and forth between RADSPEED and LTD the last 3 weeks. He prefers the newest driver for pure speed, but at the loft he plays at, needs a few more heads to test. They expect to have them to him very shortly.

Thanks. He was just saying that if he had the Radspeed in the bag he would have considered it on 6 today as its faster

Is Rickie in jeopardy in not making the Masters this year? I thought I saw something about that this week.

Yes. He wouldn't be in as of today. Pretty sure he needs a win in one of the next 3 tourneys to get in.

Here is the story on it.

Pretty much what I was thinking.

Yes. He wouldn't be in as of today. Pretty sure he needs a win in one of the next 3 tourneys to get in.
Kind of mind blowing really but the truth is he hasn’t been a factor for quite some time sadly

Kind of mind blowing really but the truth is he hasn’t been a factor for quite some time sadly

Really is. Went from top 5ing all four majors in a year, winning the Players and really nothing.
I understand going through a swing change takes time, but he has to get it together to make a run at getting in.

Really is. Went from top 5ing all four majors in a year, winning the Players and really nothing.
I understand going through a swing change takes time, but he has to get it together to make a run at getting in.
He’s been working on a swing change for what like a year now? Hope it pays off soon. It blows my mind that these guys are always wanting to make changes.

Bryson's had a decent day for him for sure... Jason Day, I feel for a bit

Hovland is doing well back at it again... he's had some very good rounds (even with the occassional blow up hole)

He’s been working on a swing change for what like a year now? Hope it pays off soon. It blows my mind that these guys are always wanting to make changes.

Yeah, I think its about a year.

I forget why I don’t like Matthew Fitzpatrick. Does that mean I don’t dislike him anymore?

That was a tough lie for Hovland and flew the green

Whew Billy getting lucky off the rocks!

Back